Author Topic: Howdy Yall  (Read 2379 times)

Offline northstargraphix

Howdy Yall
« on: October 08, 2013, 09:10:44 PM »
Thought I would take a brief second to say hi. Very, very, very long time lurker on this board as well as many others. A bit about me, I started in the screen printing industry back in 1989 and in 1999 started my own shop. In 2003 we switched to strictly contract printing and over the years I have been truly blessed with the folks I have had the fortune to work with. Few years back I got into used equipment since we had a lot of dealings with other shops and it kind of snowballed on me and about 2 years ago started getting more involved with the supply side of things as well as getting started selling new machines. I have been certified by Anatol for tech and install work and have over the years ran a lot of different presses as well as working on them. Well, that's about the short and sweet of it. I hope I might be able to visit here and post from time to time, and if there is something I might be able to help you with, please just ask.
AJ Halford
Northstar Graphix Inc.
www.northstargraphix.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Howdy Yall
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 09:13:29 PM »
Glad that a long time lurker finally took the big step and joined up. welcome aboard.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
Nice to have you here! It will be nice to have another tech's opinion on the boards.
You have already been very forthcoming,  which is great!
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 09:24:48 AM »
Welcome aboard.  Thanks for taking that leap from lurker to contributor.  Much appreciated. We always like to build on the content available with other or new opinions.

Thanks
Dan

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline StuJohnston

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 01:56:52 PM »
I am glad that there will be someone who can represent Anatol. Not quite in an official way if I am reading your post correctly, but you would have a ton of experience with the machines. Maybe you could drag a rep from Anatol out of the woodwork to post here? I really like that we have some posters who rep companies that we buy from and I feel the more the merrier.

Offline northstargraphix

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 09:46:09 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, I do appreciate that.

I am glad that there will be someone who can represent Anatol. Not quite in an official way if I am reading your post correctly, but you would have a ton of experience with the machines. Maybe you could drag a rep from Anatol out of the woodwork to post here? I really like that we have some posters who rep companies that we buy from and I feel the more the merrier.

Well I cannot technically speak for Anatol themselves, but I am a dealer, tech etc. for them and I am willing to do as much as I can to shed as much light on any press issues or help with any possible solutions to a problem as best I can, with the resources at my disposal, such that they are.

Once again, Thanks for the warm welcome, and I am looking forward to some good discussions with yall.
AJ Halford
Northstar Graphix Inc.
www.northstargraphix.com