Author Topic: SGIA or ISS Long Beach?  (Read 1503 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
SGIA or ISS Long Beach?
« on: October 05, 2013, 12:04:23 PM »
I was wondering what people's opinion is on which show is better to go to,  SGIA or ISS Long Beach? We go to Long Beach every year but have never been to SGIA. My reasons for going is like 80% screen printing,  15% embroidery (I don't understand that end of things as well,  but I do like to watch the needles:P ) and maybe 5% other/signs.  I kinda always was under the impression SGIA was more of a sign targeted show.

Thoughts?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
Re: SGIA or ISS Long Beach?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »
0 embroidery at sgia, and after that, its an equipment show IMO.  We will be there though, if I  could go to ISS Long Beach instead, I definitely would.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline Rob Coleman

SGIA or ISS Long Beach?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 01:54:16 PM »
Frankly there is very little SCREENPRINT at SGIA anymore.  Very digitally oriented.  Take a look at the exhibitor listing.  For instance, not one major apparel ink company will be there - no Wilflex, no Rutland, no IC. 

Personally, if I were a screen printer, embroiderer and had to choose between SGIA and ISS Long Beach - 100% Long Beach would be my choice. No question. With that being said, I will be at both as a supplier!  Come see me at the Nazdar booth if you come!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
Rob Coleman | Vice President
Textile Business Unit | Nazdar SourceOne | sourceone.nazdar.com
(800) 677-4657 ext. 3708 | Cell (678) 230-4463
rcoleman@nazdar.com