Author Topic: [UPDATE] Re: Filmmaker V3 skipping  (Read 2001 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
[UPDATE] Re: Filmmaker V3 skipping
« on: August 20, 2013, 06:37:20 PM »
went into the menu and disabled the head cleaning. Can't remember the setting, did a quick search for it and could not find it again, but it was something along the lines of do not allow head cleaning and I have not had a single problem since!

I did not want to write what I was doing until I knew it worked, and now I can't remember where it was, but I am sure anybody needing it will be able to figure it out.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: [UPDATE] Re: Filmmaker V3 skipping
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 08:51:52 PM »
yeah, i couldn't find it either, oh well.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 12:06:53 AM »
I think it was actually in the printer. did you try there?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 08:37:44 AM »
huh, not their either.  if you find it again, let me know.  It's not a biog deal though

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 11:24:23 AM »
huh, not their either.  if you find it again, let me know.  It's not a biog deal though

in the printer (actual physical printer)
under printer setup
auto clean should be turned off

pierre