Author Topic: Annoying Phone calls  (Read 3661 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Annoying Phone calls
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »
I tracked some of this numbers down there in New York, Florida, Arizona, California, Oklahoma...some are cell phones the others are line lands, but they just kept calling her cell phone, and they keep asking for Tiffany or some other Lady just Fk'ing annoying.  I know the one out in Cali is Frog LOL just joking..

Darryl

If they are calling her cell phone and they are repeat numbers, you should be able to contact the cellphone company and have them block the numbers. Also make sure her number is put on the national do not call list that is through the government. That may or may not help but for the 47 seconds it takes, probably can't hurt.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 11:09:24 AM »
Yeah we called the phone company and they said they can only block telemarking calls, but these calls are coming from other places and will cost us a monthly fee to block...now ain't that a bitch.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
Maybe there is a app for that :P  All kidding aside, maybe there is.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 11:16:20 AM »
We have been getting a LOT of calls from digitizers with "wonderful" English.  They have great deal for us to send designs, they await to grow business together. ::)
I bet we get a average of 10 of these calls a week.

10 easily.

We also get the annoying "a local diner/resteraunt has chosen your business to advertise on their crummy paper  menu for xxx amount"

Oh and the president calls me at least twice a week.

Oh, well if the president calls you, you must be important! I will have to give my acquaintance "the president of a prosperous village in Africa" your contact info. Possibly you and our president can help him, seems he is in a bit of a pickle trying to get his family's fortune released from a bank and he always needs my help. Somehow he must know I graduated high school with a diploma, knowledge in screen printing and foreign monetary relations. 

I'll get you two in touch!

Ahhh sorry but it was the prosperous president in Africa that connected me with our president. Thanks to himm we are currently working with the treasury to secure his vast fortune in american banks.

I will let you know when I get my 50,000,000 share.
"No man is an island"

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member