Author Topic: help with a heat press in Ohio  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
help with a heat press in Ohio
« on: May 17, 2013, 04:32:07 PM »
I'm checking out a heat press that is located in Centerburg(erg?) Ohio. Is anyone on the board near there? The guy doesn't want to ship if he doesn't have to, even though I offered to have UPS actually pick it up. He just doesn't want to deal with it, so I thought, if maybe anyone is fairly close to there, and would pick it up and ship on my account, I'd gladly pay some for it if it's not too high. I know, it's an imposition, but I thought it can't hurt to ask... thanks,

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: help with a heat press in Ohio
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 12:11:26 AM »
That is about 2 hours away from me. A bit much considering the work load I have now. I might be selling my heat press. I do not know if you are looking for something big. PM me

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:54:40 AM »
No, no, no, I couldn't possibly ask you to do that; that would be crazy. If it was really close and convenient OK, but not take up a whole day. Just thought I'd throw it out there, you never know. I might still arrange something with the seller if he doesn't get any bites, but I get the feeling he'd just as soon not pack it up. It's a chance to pick up a spare for cheap money, even with the freight. Thanks for replying though Dennis. Hope you're not working all weekend like we are.

Steve

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 11:39:33 AM »
Hope it's a good price on a swing-away type.  Seems like a lot of trouble for a clamshell.  Must be a hullovadeal, lol.  Then again, what do I know.  I got a Hix Swingaway 18 on ebay for about $125 a couple years back.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 11:24:55 AM »
it is indeed a good price on a 16 x 20 Hotronix swinger, 12 years old...

Steve