Author Topic: M&R Challenger I  (Read 26920 times)

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Re: M&R Challenger I
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 02:02:04 PM »
Yeah, you wanted to replace the all thread anyway, it's always a blast to level out print heads fighting with crusty ink...

Sucks though, if nothing else, you never get your time back because of insurance.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 03:09:33 PM »
What sucks is I have to spend 1500-2000 to assemble this thing to find out all thats damaged for the insurance claim!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 03:10:50 PM »
i will bill back some of the assembly stating that it took longer with damaged parts...and they are going to have multiple trips out.

Have a tech come in and look first....everything will be OK...KEEP TRACK OF YOUR EXPENSES!!!!

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 03:12:41 PM »
Look at the first pics earlier in this thread and then look how it showed up here.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:29:23 PM by Prosperi-Tees »

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 03:29:39 PM »
REALLY sucks, super sorry to see it.  But I can't say it surprises me with used equipment.  Rarely if ever is it crated like it would be if it was a new machine.  Then you have trucking companies who really just don't give a crap and when you put those two together its going to be a party.

Who crated it your broker or the trucking company or the actual seller? 

I hope you didn't sign away your rights when it was delivered.  I know some of those documents your signature means its all a okay.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 03:32:06 PM »
REALLY sucks, super sorry to see it.  But I can't say it surprises me with used equipment.  Rarely if ever is it crated like it would be if it was a new machine.  Then you have trucking companies who really just don't give a crap and when you put those two together its going to be a party.

Who crated it your broker or the trucking company or the actual seller? 

I hope you didn't sign away your rights when it was delivered.  I know some of those documents your signature means its all a okay.
Bill Foust did the crating. I fully trust his crating was fine. He has been crating machines for transport for 20+ years. I wrote damaged, further inspection required and initialed

Offline prozyan

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 03:38:07 PM »
Hopefully your insurance company isn't a bunch of douches and will pony up some reimbursement.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 03:48:36 PM »
Keep your chin up Gerry. Just another hurdle in the road to greatness. I feel like I've been battling them for
two months now.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2013, 03:54:27 PM »
i've been battling them as well.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2013, 03:55:41 PM »
Keep your chin up Gerry. Just another hurdle in the road to greatness. I feel like I've been battling them for
two months now.
Thanks, I know you have been going thru it as well. I guess at least I have somewhat of a machine to show for it though unlike yourself.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2013, 04:15:49 PM »
Word. The gall of some people is unbelievable.

But that's actually on the bottom of the list. PG$E screwed up my address change, again,
got a bill for someone else's address. When they did that years ago it was $3500, automatic
withdrawal. (school bus natural gas refill facility)

You might get a couple working heads at least, eh?

We're here if you need anything man.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2013, 04:22:31 PM »
Bill Foust did the crating. I fully trust his crating was fine. He has been crating machines for transport for 20+ years. I wrote damaged, further inspection required and initialed

I hope it works out good man.  I know id be sick to my stomach, I know when you have money on the line and things are tight no worse feeling then something going wrong.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2013, 05:09:32 PM »
two months now.
Thanks, I know you have been going thru it as well. I guess at least I have somewhat of a machine to show for it though unlike yourself.
I would be careful with how much I do to the press for a while. I think they are going to claim improperly crated and reject your claim based on the crating I see. I am not trying to say Bill crated it improperly but if they compare the crate I see to the crate we ship in you might have an issue. Just a fyi.
Rich Hoffman

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »
Good lord, they effed that thing up.  Hang in there man. 

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2013, 06:38:27 PM »

[/quote] I would be careful with how much I do to the press for a while. I think they are going to claim improperly crated and reject your claim based on the crating I see. I am not trying to say Bill crated it improperly but if they compare the crate I see to the crate we ship in you might have an issue. Just a fyi.
[/quote]

Might be good words of advice from Rich. Even though you may have taken an insurance rider on the shipment they very may have terms of how the product was to be crated etc which may preclude you from claiming against the insurance and will have to then make a claim with the carrier. I really feel for your and hope it all works out fast and smooth.
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.