Author Topic: Video Adobe Photo Shop Separations Channels VS Layers  (Read 6658 times)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Video Adobe Photo Shop Separations Channels VS Layers
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 01:38:53 AM »
Awesome, this board has now lost TWO great resources that were sharing information before and now likely won't share (as much).

*sigh*

What a waste.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 03:34:59 PM »
Hey Tom, im looking into getting into 4CP printing. Is this something your products address?

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 08:39:40 PM »
Since I participated in this forum that was supposed to be an escape from the former forum.. I have had my posts and titles edited. Why? I have been railed on and accused of this and that when clearly myself and my friends have presented nothing but purely factual information.

Love the videos!
Love the ideas!
Love Corel!
May yet buy the product once I learn more about raster in general.

As many have mentioned, it's the stuff that goes way sideways from "nothing but purely factual information" that we object to. if you think there is nothing but "purely factual information" you don't have to look up more than 5-6 posts to see that isn't true. There is a huge chip on your shoulder. I'm not sure how it got there or even if it's 100% someone else's fault, but it comes through clearly in many/most of you posts.

I wish you the best with all and will continue to watch with interest and hope you can dial down the rhetoric.
Wishin' I was Fishin'