Author Topic: Curiosity  (Read 21969 times)

AdvancedArtist

Re: Curiosity
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2013, 01:08:03 AM »
I never voiced over a myseos vid? Yes the myseps dude is clueless but I never did a voice over on him????

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2013, 01:17:59 AM »
Dude you tore me a complete new #@()$( in that thread for no reason...

I really do not even want to read this again... but here you go.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/show-your-stuff-screen-printing-print-job-examples/t213335-2.html

And why are you so nervous about posting originals anyway?

And really if you are afraid to post before and after you have no business touting yourself a pro separator... period!

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:20:28 AM by AdvancedArtist »

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2013, 01:24:05 AM »
I never voiced over a myseos vid? Yes the myseps dude is clueless but I never did a voice over on him? ???

Maybe it's not called a "voice over" technically speaking. But that one where he's showing his process, step by step sped up...and you (your voice in the background) talking about how bad his process is and how much better it would be to do in SimpleSeps. It may not be a voice over, in technical terms, but it was a vid you created watching his vid,....with your voice commenting step by step.

Again, you belittle him with calling him clueless? How can you? he does good work. Simply because he doesn't use your product?  Thats a no no. Maybe you don't realize how rude your actions are. Like Tourette syndrome er something.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2013, 01:24:35 AM »
I really do not even want to read this again... but here you go.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/show-your-stuff-screen-printing-print-job-examples/t213335-2.html

And why are you so nervous about posting originals anyway?

And really if you are afraid to post before and after you have no business touting yourself a pro separator... period!

Pfft.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2013, 01:29:38 AM »
lets post up DTD I will let my HSB users post for me..

http://www.theshirtboard.com/index.php?topic=4618.0

Bring it...

lets compare DTD
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:33:21 AM by AdvancedArtist »

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2013, 01:32:04 AM »
Hahha.   pfft.   ;D    Never goona get me.

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2013, 01:41:06 AM »
Well Dan if you are ever up to it we are always ready and willing... But for sure HSB is well you will see soon,

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2013, 05:27:30 AM »
AA signing off another Urban Legend dispatched.... DTD scared to death to post his before and after and for good reason. We will see you on the other side in HSB  8)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2013, 06:56:36 AM »
AA signing off another Urban Legend dispatched.... DTD scared to death to post his before and after and for good reason. We will see you on the other side in HSB  8)

Your colors are showing even worse, lots of olive branches extended to you yet you are becoming more of a douche. It's really sad to read someone attack someone else on their own forum.
"No man is an island"

Offline starchild

« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2013, 07:27:59 AM »
Tom why is it you've got a good thing going, and you keep trashing it for no reason. You have a maverick way of actually exposing your plugin to the public- buy it/ or do it manually. A kinda Kobe Bryant approach.. But instead of focusing on what you've got right and making world class, you're posting "Bring it.." to an argument. B... You're dumping on yourself.

Now this is a wasted post.. I could've been asking something constructive.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:54:01 PM by starchild »

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2013, 08:07:10 AM »
This guy is a total douche bag. 

I wouldn't use your product if it was free... 

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2013, 08:28:00 AM »
Brandt, his products are great, that is the problem...but it really makes me not want to buy anymore or use the ones I've got.  This sort of behavior reminds me of another person we know.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2013, 08:54:53 AM »
Brandt, his products are great, that is the problem...but it really makes me not want to buy anymore or use the ones I've got.  This sort of behavior reminds me of another person we know.

I have them too and after reading this I feel the same way. Great product for those of us that are corel users, but ehhhhh...leaves a bad taste in your mouth after all the rants. Show the benefits, why it might help some of us and move on. really, why the attacks?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2013, 09:16:19 AM »

Exactly.  You can sell an amazing product for half price of the next guy but if you are a total prick about it and act like a child some portion of your potential customers will move on, if not all of them. 

Dude needs to grow up....
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Nick Bane

« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2013, 10:29:31 AM »

If you werent acting like such a butthurt child, people might give a sh!t what you have to say, until then i doubt many people care what you say or what youre selling.  as has already been stated, doing business with such an ass would not be worth the hassle.  hope it all works out for you.
Bane Ink - 619-701-4283