Author Topic: Las Vegas Shops?  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
Las Vegas Shops?
« on: March 28, 2013, 12:54:09 PM »
Heading to Las Vegas for the Monster Series SuperCross May 1st-5th...who has a shop in Vegas that I can stop and check out and meet?  anyone?

sam

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Las Vegas Shops?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 06:59:17 PM »
Check into Ron at Pierson Productions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEHH5lcHeNU

Have you ever wondered why the desk's in the offices (in these shop videos always look so clean?  Ha!  Like they brought in a professional interior designer before the shoot.  Where is all of the paper clutter that I see normally when I go into a shop?  LOL. Not that Rons place is ever cluttered. They run a tight ship. I would expect it to really be that way from him and his group.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ondalevel

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 10:00:36 AM »
You're always thinking on your feet Sam.....always.  Enjoy the super cross.

Offline Ron Pierson

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »
Hi Dot

Yep - tight ship..........

I wouldn't let them take a shot of the owners desks, however. That is where all the action is - LOL. The rest of them are just faking it (just kidding). Anyone comming this way is welcome to come by - at any time. Call first so I'm here (not like we are going anywhere - too busy). Sam and I have made contact and I think he will stop by...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 03:56:33 PM by Ron Pierson »