Author Topic: Anyone here own a newer Falcon E or M made by workhorse?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline inkbrigade

Anyone here own a newer Falcon E or M made by workhorse?
« on: June 21, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »
Does anyone here own a newer Falcon E or M made by workhorse? We're kinda checking them out and I wanted to ask some owners their thoughts on the press.

Thanks!
Jamie
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline Clark

Re: Anyone here own a newer Falcon E or M made by workhorse?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 08:32:42 AM »
I own an '07 M-Type.  What do you want to know?

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 03:08:57 AM »
We're looking at machines and i wanted to see what you thought of it.
Parts availability, Tech support, reliability. I guess i just don't see to many people that have the newer workhorse ones.
Also do they make any kind of missing shirt detector?
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline Clark

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 07:33:16 AM »
It's been good to us so far.  I will have had it a year in august.  Parts have been available with same day overnight ship. Tech support has been great.  I'm not aware of a no shirt detector, I think that is an M&R patent.  I would have an independent tech do the install....the two workhorse techs I have had here haven't been all that great.

I've put 175k impressions on mine with no downtime.  Its a nice little machine for the money.