Author Topic: Smokers---Do you order online?  (Read 4366 times)

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: Smokers---Do you order online?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 04:31:20 PM »
For you that still smoke and are thinking about doing Hypnosis. Have them add in that being around smoking and the smell of smoking will not bother you. I did that and I am one of the only people I know that can be around smokers after quiting. I have even took a drag off of a cigarette and it did nothing for me.

For the ones that still smoke I feel for you. I think it is discussing what they have done. People act like it is OK to pick on smokers and tell them that they need to stop. I was once in Colorado at a Denny. I was as far from the door as I could get at the end of the parking lot were there was a open spot. A guy and his 2 kids pulled in and I was on the sidewalk in front of the car. The guy had the nerve to tell the kids to stay away from me the smoke that I am emitting into the air will kill them.  I was amazed. He said it at me. He was at the front of the car, I was maybe 5 feet away. I was doing what I could to be as far away as possible. I stopped taking drags when they pulled up. I was waiting until they got past me to smoke. So I figured I had as much right as he did to say something. I told the guy why he is at it he should tell his kids not to eat to much or they will end up like their dad, so fat he has a hard time getting out of the car. He didn't say anything. The funniest part is when I want back inside they were one table over. He had his head down the whole time. I don't think he ate much. To this day I feel bad about saying that but he deserved it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:49:57 PM by Jon »

Offline bj

• !!!
Re: Smokers---Do you order online?
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 06:04:25 PM »
I don't harp on people but my 9 year old does.   :-[  She told my mom's "friend"  that smoking his pipe won't help him deal with his problems.   Let's just say the room went silent at that moment...kids say what they think.