Author Topic: Still Vectoring  (Read 1376 times)

Offline dlac

Still Vectoring
« on: November 30, 2012, 09:21:16 AM »
One of these days someone maybe want me to color one of these... I will have to call dan..
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Still Vectoring
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »
Nice line art. :)

This reminds me of when I worked at the glass factory. Union artist. Sheesh. that was interesting.  Fun times. Anywho, They were in business since 1901 and closed the doors in oh, 2008 I think  it was. So, when they closed, they left a bunch of stuff in it. Well over 40-50 years of custom art (line drawings) for color separation. Thats when it was all done by hand... on up to the computer age.

So, I checked with the new owner of the place (a salvage yard) and he is willing to sell me that art. Working on the deal but I think I can get it for a very good price. Fire trucks, Semi's Cars, FLowers, buildings, you name it. The only thing is that the largest part of it is still on film. They only used computers since about 1992 or so.  Would be exciting to go back in and grab all that art.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850