Author Topic: Great service from MYSEPS.com  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Croft

Great service from MYSEPS.com
« on: November 07, 2012, 10:48:02 AM »
Super fast turnaround on seps, file printed easy at this end. I'm pretty much a newb to halftone printing have done some but not lots.
  This simulated greyscale turned out great 3 colours 230 mesh pantone colours for the 2 greys worked perfect.  Can't wait for the next job.

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Great service from MYSEPS.com
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »
Nice job!
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Nick Bane

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 11:04:16 AM »
Looks good!  Myseps.com has done good for us as well the couple times we have used him. 
Bane Ink - 619-701-4283

Online ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
Scott is the bees knees.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 11:16:23 AM »
Great example of how black and white photos are significantly better when treated as grayscale. Often this is lost on customers

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 12:02:19 PM »
Looks very good.

While it's good seps, We can only do part of it. It takes a good person understanding what they are trying to do on press that makes the print come to fruition.

Didn't want to take anything away from your part. ;)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
Looks very good.

While it's good seps, We can only do part of it. It takes a good person understanding what they are trying to do on press that makes the print come to fruition.

Didn't want to take anything away from your part. ;)

Great point Dan. A bad printer can make good seps look horrible and a good printer can make not so good seps look good up to a point. When you are learning the best thing you can do is start with good seps.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Croft

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 02:12:12 PM »
Thanks Dan, honestly Ive been involved with screenprinting since 1990' from Artist to Artist + production, marketing ,screener , screener trainer! . (Note this happens if you stay at one shop for a long time)  Eventually to shop owner 8 years ago but process , sim. process jobs have been pretty far between. I see the art on here and its great but not to many customers come to me with this stuff .   230 mesh and higher printing is foreign to me but when it works in situations like this I like it.

Offline myseps

• Master Color Separator
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 12:05:42 PM »
Super fast turnaround on seps, file printed easy at this end. I'm pretty much a newb to halftone printing have done some but not lots.
  This simulated greyscale turned out great 3 colours 230 mesh pantone colours for the 2 greys worked perfect.  Can't wait for the next job.

Thanks Croft!  Happy to have you as a new client.  And glad you like the seps & turnaround.
myseps.com color separations by Scott D.   Follow me on facebook