Author Topic: i need some words of encouragement...  (Read 11408 times)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: i need some words of encouragement...
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2012, 09:15:09 PM »
I know of one sunnuvabitch in South Carolina who must be digging the hell out of this!

just froma tid bit I am aware of the sunbitch is not in SC haha. . .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2012, 09:26:06 PM »
GAWD DAMN there been some harsh crap said in here today, WTF?  Been some ball bag punches thrown that probably need to be worked out man to man so we can all get back on the same page.  Look, I have problems from time to time with some of the jackass things that are said around here, times where I know people are full of crap and what not, but sometimes it's better to find someone to vent that frustration to rather than spilling it out on to one another.  I know we all say some things (guilty as charged) that rub others the wrong way or may come off like an ass, but I think this has gone a bit far.  I don't like seeing 2-3 guys that I happen to like working each others balls like a speeed bag.  Some things have been said that if they were said about me it would be freaking "go time" so I think we need to get in a Friday sort of mood and do some "pologizing".  And if you don't agree, you can kiss my anus, it's Friday and I gotta work Saturday and Sunday, all day. :)  Gotta teach some folks how to screen print around here.  I am smiling a little bit while typing this, have a good weekend everybody!!!

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2012, 12:41:09 AM »
Horton,

With regard to ROI, I have 2 words for you: rotary screw.

That rotary screw ain't gonna make me my money back like the DTS will.  Don't get me wrong, I want one, but it's a little further down on the list.  I'm thinking it will be coming with the second auto, you know the III that is coming next year?  Get your chipotle burrito gift card loaded up cause I'm in the mood for a burrito or two.

Well, I hope you're ordering yours before Las Vegas, because the one on the showroom floor is coming home with me :P.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2012, 12:48:25 AM »
Hey man, me and another printer from here will be in NOLA around the 14th-16th of December.

I think we want to come check out your shop if you don't mind.  Let me know what works best for  you.

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2012, 02:09:42 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I like this ;)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2012, 09:04:45 AM »
Horton,

That rotary screw ain't gonna make me my money back like the DTS will.  Don't get me wrong, I want one, but it's a little further down on the list.  I'm thinking it will be coming with the second auto, you know the III that is coming next year?  Get your chipotle burrito gift card loaded up cause I'm in the mood for a burrito or two.

Well, I hope you're ordering yours before Las Vegas, because the one on the showroom floor is coming home with me :P.

Actually, someone on this very forum is taking one of those III's at the show home!!!  It ain't me but I am just a little jealous.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »
Horton,

Actually, someone on this very forum is taking one of those III's at the show home!!!  It ain't me but I am just a little jealous.

Oh really?  Now I am freaking jealous.  LOL

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2012, 11:59:49 AM »
There is an Alpha 8 being sold close by me. Only a year old. If anyone is interested.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2012, 01:22:16 PM »
I knew that Alpha 8 wasn't going to work out.....

120K is a tough sell though......

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2012, 01:35:22 PM »
Yeah thats alot of coin to drop and only a year later go belly up.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2012, 01:36:51 PM »
I bet the salesman told them he would help find new business. ;)

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2012, 01:48:47 PM »
Was probably 1.5x - 2x that new....

I feel for the people that start businesses and get so wrapped up in being the biggest and the best that
they go out and buy the equipment to prove that point yet lack the actual business to support it. Lots of
examples of that unfortunately.

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2012, 01:52:14 PM »
Does it have an expansion?   I coulda sworn the stock six head Alpha 8 went for around 100K base...  I've been wrong today though.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
Yeah thats alot of coin to drop and only a year later go belly up.

120k machine isn't that hard to pay for if a shop is smart about their money.  Now if the shop is a wreck financially to start with adding 120k in debt is a real bad idea for sure.