Author Topic: i need some words of encouragement...  (Read 11456 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: i need some words of encouragement...
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »
Brandt... You gonna tell me we have never had private conversations?  We've covered why I have taken jabs at you from time to time... I'm really done with it.  I thought that you said you wanted to be done with as well... you complained I kept posting about you and that if I stopped then there would be no more... hmm.  Doesn't seem to be that way though does it?

Not sure what PM's have to do with anything or how that is relivant to this conversation. 

Context.... this thread has already been so much BS wtf matters now.  It was time to get to the bottom of this, clearly I am not alone here with having seen enough.  Going forward though in other threads, as you find yourself leaving me out of your BS you will find I wont have much to say to you. 

and leaving the Brandt drama in the past.  What has been said has been said and we can't change that.  I'm trying to extend the olive branch and say "maybe we had a big misunderstanding and started off on the right foot, let's try this again".

Well sir what made you see the light, since just a few hours ago you were still jabbing at me.  On my end I haven't given a thought about you until I see my name in another one of your clearly aimed attacks. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »
How's this for some words of encouragement Rob?

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2012, 04:50:34 PM »
nipple tit
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2012, 05:00:54 PM »
How's this for some words of encouragement Rob?

dude, believe it or not this thread has made me happy again...LOL

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2012, 05:11:28 PM »
Brandt... that Olive Branch wasn't for you.  I could give two ish's about you.

You keep doing what you're doing and keep getting what your getting.  You seem happy with that and that is all that matters right.

Yep, I took some jabs at you, we all had fun with it, but like I posted in a previous thread, it's getting boring for me and so I'm really done with it.

This thread got derailed with you because I was making a point about perceived value and you can never let someone just say their piece and be done.  You HAVE to have the last word.

So please... have ONE last word here on this thread in response to this and let this be done.  If you want to keep going at me and I can be your new Roberto, then I guess I'll have to pack on a few pounds so you can do all the fat jokes too. ;)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2012, 05:15:13 PM »
What I feel is if Sam has proven numbers on such an amazing ROI for twenty plus K then he is doing M&R a disservice by not promoting this knowledge to not only help fellow printers but also the company he respects.

But what do I know I am just an irresponsible slave oops I mean employee.
"No man is an island"

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2012, 05:24:43 PM »
I thought the DTS was closer to 40K?  I'll have to adjust my ROI calculations if an M&R DTS machine is only in the 25K range, then maybe I can get the numbers to look more favorable.  I'm doing all my ROI calculations based on a 65K machine in the Kiwo I-jet II, and the other units that I have some quotes for in the 40K range.  I have not based any ROI on a 20-25K machine.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2012, 05:38:41 PM »
Horton,

With regard to ROI, I have 2 words for you: rotary screw.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2012, 05:50:31 PM »
Horton,

With regard to ROI, I have 2 words for you: rotary screw.

That rotary screw ain't gonna make me my money back like the DTS will.  Don't get me wrong, I want one, but it's a little further down on the list.  I'm thinking it will be coming with the second auto, you know the III that is coming next year?  Get your chipotle burrito gift card loaded up cause I'm in the mood for a burrito or two.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »
Hey Gilligan, it will ship out on Monday, our shipping/rec guy is at the texas tech/west virginia game so he took today off and I don't ship.  I'm a bidness man/screen printer, not a shipping guy.

I figured you'd see this before an email or text.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2012, 06:01:25 PM »
LOL... I check them all simultaneously... I'm a computer guy not screen printer. ;)

No rush... you got my last email on the topic right... need that info to hook you up in return.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
Brandt... that Olive Branch wasn't for you.  I could give two ish's about you.

You keep doing what you're doing and keep getting what your getting.  You seem happy with that and that is all that matters right.

Yep, I took some jabs at you, we all had fun with it, but like I posted in a previous thread, it's getting boring for me and so I'm really done with it.

This thread got derailed with you because I was making a point about perceived value and you can never let someone just say their piece and be done.  You HAVE to have the last word.

So please... have ONE last word here on this thread in response to this and let this be done.  If you want to keep going at me and I can be your new Roberto, then I guess I'll have to pack on a few pounds so you can do all the fat jokes too. ;)

I didn't suggest the olive branch was or wasn't for me.  I suggested I give zero thought about you until you run your mouth about me.  Then I am happy to drive you freaking nuts getting the last word because its freaking awesome.

Get what I am getting???   You mean like a thriving business, great employees, toys, equipment, thrilled customers, and so on?   Well freak man sounds awesome.  Count on MORE of that!!! 

You aren't even worthy of that sort of time Kevin to call yourself the next Roberto, don't give yourself that much credit.  You are fumbling through letting your shitty space and some wanna be part time screen printer determine your businesses capabilities.  What a joke.  That's the first real shitty thing I've said to you but bud, and you had it coming.

So how is that for last word. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2012, 06:42:49 PM »
GAWD DAMN there been some harsh crap said in here today, WTF?  Been some ball bag punches thrown that probably need to be worked out man to man so we can all get back on the same page.  Look, I have problems from time to time with some of the jackass things that are said around here, times where I know people are full of crap and what not, but sometimes it's better to find someone to vent that frustration to rather than spilling it out on to one another.  I know we all say some things (guilty as charged) that rub others the wrong way or may come off like an ass, but I think this has gone a bit far.  I don't like seeing 2-3 guys that I happen to like working each others balls like a speeed bag.  Some things have been said that if they were said about me it would be freaking "go time" so I think we need to get in a Friday sort of mood and do some "pologizing".  And if you don't agree, you can kiss my anus, it's Friday and I gotta work Saturday and Sunday, all day. :)  Gotta teach some folks how to screen print around here.  I am smiling a little bit while typing this, have a good weekend everybody!!!

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2012, 07:49:32 PM »
I-Dot.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2012, 08:01:05 PM »
I know of one sunnuvabitch in South Carolina who must be digging the hell out of this!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?