Author Topic: Garment Equipment buys SPOF  (Read 7741 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Garment Equipment buys SPOF
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 05:57:30 PM »
Well the way I see it forums come and go, this one may stay for the long haul or it may not, but I'll enjoy it while its here.  Far as SPOF goes really don't know I,ve been bump as a mod really was not alot to mod anyways but it is what it is..hope who ever has it now the best of luck.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 06:00:50 PM »
from what I understand, our stocks are going to be bought back. . .?

...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 06:12:35 PM »
from what I understand, our stocks are going to be bought back. . .?
I would not bet on that if I was you!
Rich Hoffman

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 07:11:10 PM »
So does "the one who shall not be named here" own or work for Garment Equipment?  I didn't see his name on anything under contacts.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
And you won't he is "behind the scenes" but is definitely there

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 08:07:22 PM »
Wait a sec, is Garment Equip, the site where it's just this weird copy/paste of other classified ads?  I came across something like that a few weeks ago and was all "WTH is this? Why would anyone in their right mind do that if they aren't hired to broker the sale?"  B/c there's nothing else on the site, so why bait someone there with copy/paste to a site full of nothing?  What's the point? 

I shook my head and went on with my google search but had this little pang of nausea that felt sort of familiar. 

That would make perfect sense then.

Offline Northland

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 08:35:39 PM »
Wait a sec, is Garment Equip, the site where it's just this weird copy/paste of other classified ads?  I came across something like that a few weeks ago and was all "WTH is this? Why would anyone in their right mind do that if they aren't hired to broker the sale?"  B/c there's nothing else on the site, so why bait someone there with copy/paste to a site full of nothing?  What's the point? 

I shook my head and went on with my google search but had this little pang of nausea that felt sort of familiar. 

1) Good for P... now he can move onto something else. He's the reason for this forum's existence.... ironically, this forum's success remains inversely proportional to his intentions.

2) I don't see Garment Equipment doing anything special and I'd be willing to bet a beer that SPOF goes nowhere fast too.

3) Anyway... we all know Johnny will be jones'n for some conversation. I look forward to him goof'n on here.

... ohh, and Oppan Gangnam style

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 09:00:39 PM »

1) Good for P... now he can move onto something else. He's the reason for this forum's existence.... ironically, this forum's success remains inversely proportional to his intentions.

2) I don't see Garment Equipment doing anything special and I'd be willing to bet a beer that SPOF goes nowhere fast too.

3) Anyway... we all know Johnny will be jones'n for some conversation. I look forward to him goof'n on here.

... ohh, and Oppan Gangnam style

But realistically TSPMB was the reason SPOF existed.  So lets not give Preston too much credit.  A monkey can install a forum.   A tool can even adjust the time on site to make it look like 500 people were online.....  Lmao. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2012, 09:44:38 PM »
I'm FREE

Andy taught me years ago to try to understand all things...so what is ... ohh, and Oppan Gangnam style...Northland?

This was really something to start the day off with.

It will be interesting to see what Jon does with the site.

You guys know how to make an old printer feel good with the welcome to come and post comments and I Thank You for them, and just so it is known I have nothing to do with SPOF any longer. And I'm going to leave it at that. I'm glad all that pressure is off Preston.

I really missed you guys, but before we get to lovie dovie...I did have a thing in the works with Tom Knight for the forum and him and I am taking it to a new site that I have had  moth balled from the last time I almost started my own site...the t shirt forum.

It is just for the beginners like I try to help all the time. Tom will have lessons and will be running specials all the time.

Now back to here the shirt board, I look forward to being around and will not mention the other again.

So once again I'm just me...Johnny

Pierre congrats on the awards...super nice shirts.

And I look forward to talking to everyone again.

Johnny
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:47:26 PM by killergraphics »

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 09:46:54 PM »

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 09:50:20 PM »
Yeah Buddy   ;)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 09:59:22 PM »
ahh sh!t, there goes the neighborhood. .

I sure am gonna miss my flaming middle finger smiley Preston installed for me :'(
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 10:00:53 PM »
Johnny! Glad to finally have you on board, my good man!

In your honor.....
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 10:23:16 PM »
Welcome back Killer :)

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member