Author Topic: Need some type  (Read 949 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Need some type
« on: October 03, 2012, 03:46:56 PM »
I wonder if any has the ability to type something in arabic and the post it here for me. I am on a MAC and can't figure out how to get writing in arabic nor find a font that is strictly arabic. Anyways all I need it to say is Love is Love Attached is a real crappy pic of what it looks like. TIA
"No man is an island"

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Need some type
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:00:52 AM »
See if you can do something with this.  Here's what I did and you can try yourself.  Internet Search for "translate english to arabic".  Found one, typed in one word - Love.  Let it convert and pasted into Word.  Won't paste right into Corel (drops parts). 

Copied Love in again.  Went back and translated "is" and did the same thing.  After filling in the sentence (love is love), I snapped a screenshot and saved as .png.  Dropped the .png into Corel and then did a Trace.  Exported out as .pdf.

I have several Arabic Fonts (not that I know what I can use the for), but there seem to be a lot of dialects and none of the ones I had came out like your sample.

I also attached the Word Document which is a bit clearer (taken from the translator).  Maybe you can do something with that.

I think this will be more accurate than trying to scan and trace what you had to start.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:14:42 AM by screenxpress »
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 10:38:38 AM »
Wayne that was awesome thanks a bunch!
"No man is an island"

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 06:48:10 PM »
Thanks. 

My daddy used to say "even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then".

That's my acorn, lol.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers