Author Topic: Preston Sold your info  (Read 9898 times)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: Preston Sold your info
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 04:26:27 PM »
Funny how could he call us cowards for not addressing him personally on his site when if I remember clearly he purposely drove us all off lol.

MAKE UP YA MIND!

From what I was told, he ran us off...but my own account was much different.  He very well could have closed my membership and account, but I had left long before that ever happened.  So the guy is dillusional if he thinks he directly forced me to stop posting over there, I left on my own free will just like everyone else.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 04:34:06 PM »
I for one dont trust Sonny and the BS he is trying to pass as screen printing ink! Preston is in RB's back pocket .Buying people's info is just as grimey and shady as selling it. Good work fellas! I will continue to avoid both of them.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:45:05 PM by endless ink printing »

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 04:38:43 PM »
WTF Shawn...do we really agree on something!!! 

miracles will never cease to amaze me...

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 04:49:42 PM »
If I understand this correctly, one man's "buying information" is a another man's paid premium membership which allows access to the information, and perhaps this is much ado about nothing.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 04:51:18 PM »
If I understand this correctly, one man's "buying information" is a another man's paid premium membership which allows access to the information, and perhaps this is much ado about nothing.

Probably
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
And the ones asking for the truth and to get things cleared up will be made out to look like the bad guys.  Because we are just out there looking for trouble right?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 05:21:48 PM »
funny thing is, that same info is free here! That is if the members choose to share it.

And to brings up an important point (again): be careful with which info you make available to other users! We did bring this up before, but it has been a while.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 06:05:42 PM »
Well the way I see it our info has been sold by our phone companies, banks credit cards etc, whats the big deal, I don't think you can keep your info to yourself nowadays.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »
Well the way I see it our info has been sold by our phone companies, banks credit cards etc, whats the big deal, I don't think you can keep your info to yourself nowadays.

Darryl

The scary part is that we have been forced to accept this as the norm. What's next?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 07:53:00 PM »
Ah ahahah!   Frog jumped on that one quick, fast, and in a hurry.  LOL. SPLITS VILLE BABY!

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline mavgraph

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »
I wish I was smart enough to figure out to sell people's info  :) j/k      I'm having enough trouble just trying to sell film!
Brad
Maverick Graphic Supply 877-MAVERIK brad@maverickgraphicsupply.com
www.maverickgraphicsupply.com
Your #1 Choice For Inkjet and Laser Film
Adopt a Beagle! www.brewbeagles.org

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 09:51:55 PM »
And the ones asking for the truth and to get things cleared up will be made out to look like the bad guys.  Because we are just out there looking for trouble right?

Just by one person....  Who doesn't at all mater.  LOL
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2012, 10:59:12 PM »
Ok, I just read the most hypocritical thing ever at SPOF from P, which is saying something.  He's saying nobody has the balls to discuss this on his site but what's the difference in us talking about it here or DS than talking about it at HIS site, where we can all claim he is protected and has complete access and control over everything that is written there???  What a hypocrite.  There is no site that would qualify as being the best place to discuss an issue with P, especially his own.

Hey guys, that sounds like Preston wants to get some traffic to his site, so people can start talking about it.

I think I'll stay here........

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 11:48:00 PM »
Over the pass few years I,ve seen our adults act like children, really, take a good look for yourself at some of the news reports we hear and you'll think the same thing.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 07:58:45 AM »
Big D...you cannot say viewership over there did not decline when Preston got in bed with Robert.  Now information is being passed around ( sold) or whatever you want to call it...we all know what Robert did with usscreen info and that was just wrong...