Author Topic: Yeah...Excited  (Read 2228 times)

Offline bj

• !!!
Yeah...Excited
« on: May 23, 2012, 05:11:44 PM »
I had an appointment this morning to have my oil paintings evaluated.  It went great!  I book a show to run October through November and it is right at the Pike Place Market.  She liked my stuff so much that she is going to bump a few people so I didn't have to wait until 2013 and she promised me space by the entrance so I get the most viewers.  It is so nice to be validated after all these years ;D

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Yeah...Excited
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »
I had an appointment this morning to have my oil paintings evaluated.  It went great!  I book a show to run October through November and it is right at the Pike Place Market.  She liked my stuff so much that she is going to bump a few people so I didn't have to wait until 2013 and she promised me space by the entrance so I get the most viewers.  It is so nice to be validated after all these years ;D

COOL!!! that is great news! Congrats!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Northland

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:05:11 PM »
Pike Place... great exposure. Lot's of people... looking to spend money.
Congrats !

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 08:45:33 PM »
You have pictures of them?

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »
yeah lets see your art...please! ;D

Offline bj

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 06:11:32 PM »
Here is my quickly put together website  ::)  but it does the job for showing some of my artwork.
http://fineartbj.weebly.com/
I would post them here but the files are pretty big.

The picture on the awards page of my website is 4ft. height x 3 ft. width so she said that will go on the back wall all by itself.  She said it is aligned so when people walk in the door it is right in line with what they see in front of them.