Author Topic: Ok WTH epson 1400 wont print whats on screen  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Ok WTH epson 1400 wont print whats on screen
« on: May 17, 2012, 06:53:28 PM »
So it shows on my screen but only prints reg marks, wth am I doing wrong? Adjusted all sorts of settings and even just tried printing to another printer and nada! And I have to print this before I go home.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Ok WTH epson 1400 wont print whats on screen
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 07:18:40 PM »
Does it do that for every color in the job?

What program are you printing from?

When you say that it shows on the screen, does each color sep plate show individually, or have you just looked at the total package?
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 07:24:00 PM »
If using Corel make sure the art is not on a non printable layer, also when you hit print in Corel the dialogue will open and the last tab will show any issues such as non printable layers etc. not to mention while there check that the art is showing up in corels print preview making sure it is on the same plate as the reg marks.

We are talking Corel right?
"No man is an island"

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »
Yeah it was Corel. I got it to work, I was using simple seps plugin for the halftones in this image. When I deleted the reg marks that simple seps creates and added my own it worked so that doesnt make sense, maybe I should let Tom know about it, maybe it is some sort of bug.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 08:41:12 PM »
Good luck with that I bought the design base and have nothing but issues with it to the point it is u installed for good. I emailed him multiple times but he never responds he is to busy putting new things together for sale. I knew I should not have bought anything from him because I know a lot of people can never get any support from him after a sale, oh well live and learn
"No man is an island"

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 08:10:43 AM »
wow, I have had nothing but good things to say about his programs.  He always responds quickly to my problems...the one or 2 i've had.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 09:09:31 AM »
Really? Thats nice mine runs like crap, freezes up does not display thumbnails and the text tools are useless. No matter what the text size I use none of the envelopes or outline templates work. Some of the art is nice other than that its useless software.
"No man is an island"