Author Topic: Magna Colours LTD new to The Shirtboard  (Read 3166 times)

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
Re: Magna Colours LTD new to The Shirtboard
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 10:26:31 AM »
Well don't get me going on the Gray vs Grey thing although i think we settled that.
Seriously though I hate to keep griping but the way the Magna pigments are packaged hurts sales. If it doesn't change I may switch products

Tony:  Just to confirm is your concern related to the fact that the smallest U/M of the Wilflex Oasis Pigments (formerly manufactured by Magna Colours) was one gallon? It's important to recognize that MagnaColours is embarking on a new marketing and distribution program in the US Market, and as they say anything is possible.  Would I be right in thinking that you would like some or all of the pigment concentrates to be available in One Quart or One Kilo packaging?
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Magna Colours LTD new to The Shirtboard
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
Partially. For many if not most printers a gallon of PC may last longer than a year. So quarts or kilos is a better option. More important is the consistency in packaging. Screw of lids or pop tops are far less desirable and messy than a squeeze dispensing system similar to the one being developed at one of your competitors. Certain pigments such as the black and blue 2G are extremely sensitive to air and can flake and dry. This causes screen clogging (a huge problem) and is why you'll here mention of some printers having to strain their wb inks prior to using.