Author Topic: i need some help this time....  (Read 1565 times)

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
i need some help this time....
« on: February 18, 2012, 02:20:18 AM »
thanks in advance

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
Re: i need some help this time....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 07:53:55 PM »
I know somebody knows this font.........

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:02:06 PM »
It's like Curlz on steroids
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ravenmark

• Verified/Junior
  • Derek
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »
Unless this is a poor quality bitmap it appears to me, looking at the inconsistencies in the letters, that it may have been hand drawn using another font as a basis. Unless they are wanting a ton of text, if it were me, I would just click them and be done with it. Would have to fix the S to match the other ones though. It needs to go on a diet lol!

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 10:41:26 PM »
maybe this is better

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 11:14:48 PM »
Nope, not much more help to me, lol.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 01:28:37 AM »
Looks familiar but no luck here.....

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 09:23:51 PM »
Jason,

Don't know if you know this or not.  I'm sure you tried this on whatthefont.com, but did you know when nothing is found that matches, there's a link on the bottom for "Consult the Exerts". 

All you have to do is join up with a free membership and it will open up a whole lot more resources to look at your example.  I joined some time back when I needed a font identified.  I don't remember how long it took, but I think within a day or 2 I got an email with the font identified.  Was pretty cool.

Every now and then I get a spam email from them, but not enough to be a nuisance.

Check it out.

Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 11:25:35 PM »
Yeah I've been a wtf member for a few years and I did submit that one, no answer yet. The design is from a church group that has their own art work supplied to them but no vector and very few font ids. To boot their must be at least 5 different fonts in this thing all mix together like the first letter is on font and the rest in the same word are another. So just redraw most of the crazy looking ones and identified the others. I also found the church sponsor of this design and they had all kinds of print material which I could pull most of the fonts from and the design lay out but the crazy looking font is still a mystery...maybe ill post it when I finish it in the works in progress.