Author Topic: Shout out to Homer!  (Read 648 times)

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Shout out to Homer!
« on: January 08, 2021, 11:26:39 AM »
Just giving a public thank you! Homer is always there for me when there trouble shooting involved!

He is my lighthouse....LOL

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Shout out to Homer!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 01:31:47 PM »
Yeah I guess he's alright  ;D, seriously though him and a few others' here have been wonderful on info and help 8)
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online Northland

Re: Shout out to Homer!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 03:15:04 PM »
Count me a fan too. Partly based on this Homer post, from 6 months ago (Particularly this line):
"Your rate of pay is equal to the size of the problems you solve".
Well said, you modern day Muse.

Just send it. Grab this sh*t by the balls and FIND. A. WAY. Don't curl up and die. Who gives a rip what the future holds?! I can make these stupid masks the rest of my career if I have to. I'm paying my bills. making good money. making payroll, not one of my employees is on unemployment, I haven't asked for a dime from the government. The way you make money is by finding a problem and solve it. Your rate of pay is equal to the size of the problems you solve. Adapt, Improvise, Overcome.

Not trying to be a jerk, but I'm sick of hearing businesses shaking at the knees. Spend that money. Develop a plan. KEEP MOVING FORWARD. Shirt orders are down? GOOD. Nothing to print this week? GOOD. That's an opportunity... Not a loss... Maybe shirts aren't the item you need to be printing now.. find something else to print, rally the troops, develop a plan.

Listen to Jocko. It will change your outlook and knock the wuss right off your face.