Author Topic: Website with online stores  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
Re: Website with online stores
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2020, 09:46:58 AM »
This always intrigued me. May I ask how you guys proposition this to your clients? Do they ask you for the service or do you pitch it to them? Do you share part of the profit from the shirts with them or is it just an added convenience for the client so you charge a premium to fulfill the orders?
With order my gear.... the store is specific to that client... you add whatever “they” want to profit from the tees as a “fundraiser” (added to your charge) that the buyer doesn’t see. Or can... if you set it for that. You then cut them a check for their fundraiser profits at the end.
I pitch it to the groups (clients). As they have to do NOTHING but had out fliers (pre made in the program...) and email their people the store addy.
At the end... I drop off a box of folded and bagged orders and hand them a check. MONEYS ALREADY IN MY BANK!!!
They then pass out the bags!
Or you can ship individually but I push against that.

Everyone I tell about it jumps on it... they don’t have to take orders, collect money, answer questions... and I don’t have to deal with... Suzy wants to add bla bla bla. And joe got the wrong size... or my fave.... 3 days after press teardown... we didn’t get 3 xl’s that we ordered. (You know the drill) lol
On Shopify... I keep all of the profits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks for the info. Sounds like an awesome platform.