Author Topic: Do you know What is Brush Your Ideas?  (Read 1244 times)

Offline fidelmartin007

• Verified/Junior
  • A Expert Web Developer at Brush Your Ideas
Do you know What is Brush Your Ideas?
« on: July 10, 2017, 07:27:53 AM »
Hello,

I am web developer at Brush Your Ideas.

Brush your ideas is a product design tool that allows your online store customers to create unique printable designs for their products.

It's online software for t-shirt design which can integrate on your website and Personalize major apparels and accessories.

It is also ideas for various industry products and customers can easily design with their creativities on wide range of products like t-shirts, invitation & greeting cards, coffee mugs, coasters and other gift items, laptop and mobile skins, posters, banners, etc.

It also offer web to print store with already setup Magento Product design extension and admin tools.

I an newbie in form. Sorry if i am posting in wrong category.

Thanks

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:46:48 AM by fidelmartin007 »
I am a Developer of online shirt design software at Brush Your Ideas https://www.brushyourideas.com

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Do you know What is Brush Your Ideas?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 09:44:39 AM »
Interesting. There are a lot of companies from India offering this kind of product these days. Good luck.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 10:11:01 AM »
Do I see some copywrited images there?

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 11:02:40 AM »
Just a couple.....  Apparently all the kids are doing it these days ;)
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 11:05:39 AM »
Isn't that Brandt's avatar?
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline fidelmartin007

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 07:11:59 AM »

Don't worry. I am working there and have rights to use this copyright image....  ;D ;D ;D
I am a Developer of online shirt design software at Brush Your Ideas https://www.brushyourideas.com

Offline fidelmartin007

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 07:13:48 AM »
Interesting. There are a lot of companies from India offering this kind of product these days. Good luck.

Thanks for your wishes.

We are one of the best in all and also working on stand alone product designer that compatible with any framework, CRM and ERP.  ;D ;D

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 10:33:15 AM »

Don't worry. I am working there and have rights to use this copyright image....  ;D ;D ;D

so you have licensing rights for Super Mario Brothers? And Superman? And Jurassic park, and Apple? I find that hard to believe.
Also, as I look at your web page my computer starts slowing down due to something you are trying to run in the background. Either you are pushing something that should not be coming our way or your software is poorly written and is causing issues while  viewing the web page.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline fidelmartin007

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 07:04:45 AM »

so you have licensing rights for Super Mario Brothers? And Superman? And Jurassic park, and Apple? I find that hard to believe.
Also, as I look at your web page my computer starts slowing down due to something you are trying to run in the background. Either you are pushing something that should not be coming our way or your software is poorly written and is causing issues while  viewing the web page.

pierre

I am a part of the company, So i can mentioned that in post.

Can you please PM me the screen-shot of issued web page?

Thanks in advance