Author Topic: Tri Blends best ink  (Read 3959 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Tri Blends best ink
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 09:24:21 AM »
@ Prince Art and Doug B you guys hit the nail on the head for me, not that my customers are complaining about our prints, it's more me trying to give them more than they expect and I don't really think they realize the difference in inks anyway.  But for those that do, it might give me a leg up on the other printers around here on certain items and customers, great info from everyone here for sure.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Tri Blends best ink
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 09:40:07 AM »
  We do a couple of cross fits also and they are happy with plastisol. Would they pay more
for a soft hand? In this market, no (only if we charged the same as plastisol). Around here
EVERYBODY wants white that's WHITE. Can't sell them on the "faded look" even if we gave
a discount for it. I guess the people here are just a bit behind the current market trends.

Hence the old adage, "the customer is always right." I completely get Danny's explanation, and if I were a lot younger, I would think the same way perhaps, and would be working on doing our own art, hence the inks and garments are our choice. Though one might think that being 20 miles west of Boston that there would be more demand for it, but I have never had a single request, and we're in a large town of about 80,000. My examples may be somewhat anecdotal...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't