Author Topic: Good luck Erin  (Read 1993 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Good luck Erin
« on: November 04, 2011, 08:48:18 AM »
Erin Lamb (Wilflex)is running her first (I think) marathon tomorrow. I know I'm wishing her the best. 
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline EnMartian

• Verified/Junior
Re: Good luck Erin
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 11:51:12 AM »
Anyone who runs a marathon has my admiration!  Good luck.

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
good luck Erin
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline bj

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 12:02:09 PM »
That is awesome!!!! Good luck!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 10:29:21 PM »
Great job Erin. I tracked you and a few friends. I'm so  impressed. I'll share the results later.I don't have them here. They did show everyone crossing the finish line though
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 06:47:04 AM »
A 4:17:33. Pretty damned impressive if you ask me. And I heard the course was even about a 1/10 mile longer according to some friends' GPS's. You guys are an inspiration to lard butts like me. I don't think I'll ever do a marathon, but maybe a half some day. Congrats again Erin
Barth Gimble

Offline ErinAllenLamb

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 08:40:01 AM »
Thanks Everyone!!! It was a great experience!! The people in Savannah were awesome and the course was nice and flat!

I beat my goal, so it made it even sweeter to cross the finish line!

Now I am planning my next one. Thinking about Charleston in January. Any suggestions?

Erin

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 09:24:49 AM »
Thanks Everyone!!! It was a great experience!! The people in Savannah were awesome and the course was nice and flat!

I beat my goal, so it made it even sweeter to cross the finish line!

Now I am planning my next one. Thinking about Charleston in January. Any suggestions?

Erin
Sure..plan to stay an extra day or two. Charleston Place in the Historic Distric is just a plain awesome place to stay. Don't forget to head North over to my old haunts on Mt. Pleasant and keep going and you'll be on Sullivans Island which turns into Isle of Palms. Even in winter its a great walk on the beach!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 09:52:30 AM »
Maybe I'll bump in to you in Charleston. Ha Ha.
Barth Gimble