Author Topic: Workshops at Mind's Eye Graphics Spring 2017 schedule  (Read 1641 times)

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
Workshops at Mind's Eye Graphics Spring 2017 schedule
« on: January 10, 2017, 06:44:38 AM »
Workshops at Mind's Eye Graphics have become one of the best ways to audit, review and improve your screenprinting and decorated apparel business. Check out the spring schedule at www.mindseyeg.com for information on 4 spring workshops.

Please send all questions to workshop@mindseyeg.com.

Joe Clarke, Richard Greaves, Terry Combs, Aaron Montgomery, Alan Howe & Jason Vanick are just part of this years workshop team.

Invest in yourself and your business this year by attending a Workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics.
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

Re: Workshops at Mind's Eye Graphics Spring 2017 schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 08:40:27 AM »
Mind’s Eye Graphics Inc. in partnership with Joe Clarke is proud to announce a repeat engagement of the successful July 2016 Joe Clarke Ink Transfer Workshop.

This year we are expanding the program at Mind’s Eye Decatur IN location Feb. 17-18, 2017. Clarke will be joined on-stage by Jason Vanick, Chief Technical Officer of Princredible Inc. in Crystal Lake, IL. Clarke will elucidate the comprehensive principles of T-Shirt screen-printing while Vanick will present samples, photomicrographs and offer image analysis. The pair will provide the knowledge to connect the puzzle pieces of high-speed ink transfer resulting in predictable, consistent and more PROFITable printing.
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 10:36:35 AM »
Hey T-shirt guys and gals,

Just a quick reminder that we currently have 16 of the 32 seats available spoken for in the Feb 17-18, 2017 Joe Clarke Ink Transfer Workshop at Mind’s Eye Graphics in Decatur IN.

The current early bird savings of $50 expires on registrations receive after 11:59 PM on Jan 31st.

I know several of you have indicated you were coming so get those paid registrations in soon to insure a seat.

Joe has extensively re-worked the event to enhance value and partnered with Jason Vanick to bring a production printers point of view to the presentation, check out the attached press release for details.

As always send me an e-mail with any questions.

See you soon,
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 08:45:40 AM »
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Joe Clarke Ink Transfer Workshop at Minds Eye Graphics Feb 17-18, 2017. 

We will re-present an updated version on August 11-12, 2017.

Thanks again!
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline Ross_S

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 09:51:51 AM »
Great class with an overwhelming amount of knowledge.  Well worth the money for anyone wanting to improve their skills or even just understand the actual process of why ink transfers the way it does.  Thank you Greg for the invite and the hospitality of your staff and shop.

Offline GKitson

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 06:23:06 PM »
Ross, Thanks for the kind words.  As i have said many times before, the quality of our participants is what makes our Workshops so valuable.  Everyone left this Workshop with a long & detailed Action List for their own shop floor.
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline merchmonster

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 11:01:02 PM »
I'm glad I ran into Greg at iss at the wilflex booth happy hour and ended up attending.

Joe has a wealth of knowledge about the physics of screen printing, which can be a bit overwhelming, but it helped me understand exactly why the type of white ink you use (and its properties) matters along with why the mesh you use matters. And then how controlling those variables along with squeegee pressure and speed can translate into bottom line profits.

Greg was a more than welcoming host, he was happy to have his staff demo how their processes work, and show us around the shop and explain workflow items. I came away with a few new ideas on how we can improve our workflow and only some of the techniques they have implemented as well.

Well worth the time and money spent imo. Thanks Greg!!
Merch Monster Screen Printing Embroidery and DTG Direct To Garment Printing
Servicing Oakland CA and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area
http://www.merchmonster.net