Author Topic: Joe Clarke Ink Transfer Workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics July 29-30, 2016  (Read 7057 times)

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
Here is the registration information for the Joe Clarke Ink Transfer Workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics July 29-30 in Decatur IN, sorry about the delay.

I hope everyone has been as busy as Mind's Eye has been for the last month.

Submit your registration to workshop@mindseyeg.com along with any questions.

If you can't make this event suggest another date as I am sure we will have a repeat.

Best,

Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Well I was hoping to make this session. Maybe next time. I also noted in the registration that Greg and Joe "reserve the right to respectfully decline registrations on an individual basis", so I likely would not have been allowed anyway.

Seriously, this is going to be one very eye opening workshop. I've been fortunate to have seen some of the information that will be shared, and it is nothing short of wonderful. Go. Be a sponge and benefit from two excellent speakers. Maybe I'll make the next one.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline GKitson

Info is now up at www.mindseyeg.com and will be referenced on FaceBook later this morning, we received several registrations last night and will be processing later today.

Looks like a sell out, I gotta buy more chairs.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:34:33 AM by GKitson »
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
you just received another ;)  Tiffany and I are looking forward to it.

Offline AntonySharples

Thanks for not moving the date Greg.... ;)

It sucks I can't be there due to a trade show we are doing, but I will be most likely skyping in to say hi to everyone.

Offline Colleen C. Lynch

Well I was hoping to make this session. Maybe next time. I also noted in the registration that Greg and Joe "reserve the right to respectfully decline registrations on an individual basis", so I likely would not have been allowed anyway.

Seriously, this is going to be one very eye opening workshop. I've been fortunate to have seen some of the information that will be shared, and it is nothing short of wonderful. Go. Be a sponge and benefit from two excellent speakers. Maybe I'll make the next one.

Haha Dave! We would have been honored to have you attend!
Colleen C. Lynch
Marketing for
Clarke Product Renovation
Home of Smilin' Jack and Synergy Inks

Offline Colleen C. Lynch

you just received another ;)  Tiffany and I are looking forward to it.

So happy you and Tiffany will be attending. It should be a blast and look forward to spending more time with you both!
Colleen C. Lynch
Marketing for

Offline Colleen C. Lynch

It sucks I can't be there due to a trade show we are doing, but I will be most likely skyping in to say hi to everyone.

We're really disappointed you can't make it Antony, but vacation is a good thing, lol! Have fun! Hopefully we'll connect this weekend?
Colleen C. Lynch
Marketing for

Offline AntonySharples

We're really disappointed you can't make it Antony, but vacation is a good thing, lol! Have fun! Hopefully we'll connect this weekend?

Oh yeah, we will see you guys Saturday!  Tausha and the kids are looking forward to it.  Joe said something about a $500 a plate dinner???

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
we'll be there in force! Bringing Zack and Matt with me.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Joe Clarke

• Verified/Junior

Oh yeah, we will see you guys Saturday!  Tausha and the kids are looking forward to it.  Joe said something about a $500 a plate dinner???

No no no, this is how rumors start...I said Saturday was the day I needed to get new plates for my $500 car!
Joe Clarke
CPR
Home of Smilin'Jack & Synergy Inks
joeclarke@cprknowsjack.com

Offline Colleen C. Lynch

Yes Antony, I told Joe that was so kind of you to take us to dinner, haha!
Pierre I am thrilled you and your crew will be there. We're in for some real good technical discussions!
Colleen C. Lynch
Marketing for

Offline GKitson

Quick update, the Joe Clarke Workshop at Mind's Eye on July 29-30 is over half full.  If you are thinking about attending get your registration forms in while we still have room. 

If you have questions about whats in it for you; post them here or send to workshop@mindseyeg.com and we can get you answers.

If you have never attended a Workshop at Mind's Eye it can be one of the most eye opening business growth experiences you have ever participated in.

Have a great summer.
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

Happy 4th of July to all.

Mind's Eye is picking up 4 additional classroom tables for the Joe Clarke Ink Transfer workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics inc, July 29-30 in decatur IN.

Remember the Early Bird discount expires July 15 and we are very close to starting a waiting list for an additional class.

If you are still undecided about attending please reply to workshop@mindseyeg.com or greg@mindseyeg.com with any questions you may have.

Registration info at www.mindseyeg.com

Bring an open mind, leave your preconceptions about how to deposit ink on a garment at home and allow your shop to get the best ROI on your equipment investments.  And don't forget the Food, MEG is a calorie free zone!

Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
i was fortunate enough to be given a copy of 'the book' that Joe and Colleen put together back in 01 and have been reading since yesterday.

if you can get to this workshop, GO!!

Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services