Author Topic: Changes at Anatol  (Read 1416 times)

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Changes at Anatol
« on: February 02, 2016, 04:46:46 PM »
Just received this email, FYI...
Shane

Valued partners,

This letter is to inform you that our former National Sales Manager, Mr. Terry Deaner, is no longer with Anatol Equipment.

Rest assured there will be no disruption in your service as we welcome Mr. Adam Koleno to the position of National Sales Manager, effective immediately. You may know Adam from his position as Southeast Regional Sales Manager, a role he's performed with great diligence and care that we look forward to him carrying over into leadership of the department.

Your satisfaction is our top priority and we're committed to making this a smooth transition. You can contact Adam at:

(847) 582-1717
adamk@anatol.com
sales@anatol.com

We'd like to take this opportunity to announce a renewed dedication to our customers and providing you the best care possible. Stay tuned for more updates as we strive to give you the best service in the industry.

Thank you for your continued trust in Anatol,

Anatol Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Tel (847) 367-9760
Fax (847) 582-1854

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
Re: Changes at Anatol
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 04:51:36 PM »
think we all got that email, one thing I can say, they guy taking over that job is persistent!  Nice guy too!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 07:37:26 PM »
I know Anatol gets a big kick in the pants around here, but I'm still the lone wolf here that has been very happy with them, and hope them all the best in the world.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Tshirtsprinted4u

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 12:51:16 AM »
I just bought a Anatol volt 7/8 press a couple weeks ago and Terry and Don Berkeley were both at the ISS show Long Beach, The experience was great, this was my second press and I must say that the way this went was so smooth and they really took care of me. The press is nothing short of awesome, everything I wanted and more. I plan on putting up some videos soon on youtube, I print from home and the volt is such a perfect match for all types of shops especially a home shop, very quite and easy to run, I ran my titan all air for 3 years and it was time to retire the rotary air compressor and all air press. Sorry to see Terry leave, Thanks Terry for the great experience! Must give a shout out to one of the best technicians out there Drew, this guy is a perfectionist and will go the last mile to make sure the press is set up to exact specs. Feel free to ask me questions on my volt

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 06:25:51 AM »
We got our new horizon installed a couple weeks ago. They did fine. I forgot to order a flash stand as we order front and rear screen holders, but it will be along shortly.
We had a several year old ink mixer of theirs that did not work tight at all. Sent us a new resigned one no charge. New one rocks.
They have improved.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 04:30:45 PM »
I checked out the Volt while I was in Atlanta a few months back at KoloMatrix, very smooth running press, it had some features I didn't like that I thought could be better, but that's just me being picky.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!