Author Topic: Entire Shop for Sale - M&R, Black Body, Newman, more  (Read 1904 times)

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
Entire Shop for Sale - M&R, Black Body, Newman, more
« on: February 01, 2016, 05:37:06 PM »
Hello all, the time has come for our company to exit the screen printing business. It is a bittersweet time, but one that ultimately needs to happen. We've been rocking and rolling for a little over 7 years at this point, but the other division of our company is growing at a faster rate and gives us higher margins so we have decided to focus our time, energy, and funds into what is working best for us.

I have compiled a list of what we have for sale. Please keep in mind, we are currently still printing and will most likely be ending production around the end of February. We are trying to work with a couple of our best customers to keep them serviced until they find a suitable replacement for us. However, if anyone is already interested in an item we can put your name on it or possibly even go ahead and sell it to you if it is something we can part with now.

We will crate and load anything, but you are responsible for freight costs. FOB Vidalia, Louisiana

Tance Hughes
tance@southerndesigns.net
318-336-8885

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Entire Shop for Sale - M&R, Black Body, Newman, more
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 10:16:35 AM »
PM me the list when you get a second.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 10:25:55 AM »
Me too? It didn't come attached to e-mail.

Thanks
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 05:10:36 PM »
BUMP - We have shut down production as of today and we are now able to ship out any items. I have attached the PDF with items and price list. Please e-mail me at tance@southerndesigns.net if you have any questions.

For those of you who know me and would be remotely interested in the direction our business is headed, you can visit our website www.metalunlimited.com to see the home decor products that we manufacture.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 05:16:21 PM »
What are the specs on the dryer? Power requirements, and will it do discharge/waterbase?

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 09:54:53 AM »
I'll try to find specs on dryer but I wouldn't recommend it for WB or DC.

Diamondback, tri lock, exposure unit, all frames, and roller master are sold.