Author Topic: Great customer care  (Read 1506 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Great customer care
« on: October 30, 2015, 08:59:41 AM »
I bet you thought I was going to be talking up M&R, but not this time. I have been working on a relationship with NazDar/Source One recently. I am far from an established customer, and quite honestly only purchase a few items from them at this point. I am certainly small potatoes to them. I try to give them feedback when they ask for it, if I have anything constructive to offer, or a comment on my experience. On two separate occasions I have mentioned something that would make my ordering experience easier. It was nothing they weren't doing right, but small changes to help me. More of a customization for me. Both times, on the same day I answered their survey, I got responses noting my concerns and assuring me they would address them. And both time they did. My subsequent orders were easier yet. Prior to my requests, ordering was simple for me, but the changes made it even easier. This is taking care of your customers. I guarantee that at this point in our relationship, I am one of their smallest customers, but they treated me like their biggest. We often bitch about things when they go wrong, so I wanted to give a thumbs up for something small that makes my life easier. Thanks to Peter and his entire team for caring about all of their customers.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline jvieira

Re: Great customer care
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 01:32:00 PM »
This makes all the difference in the world. We've - on more than one occasion - abandoned suppliers with whom we had worked for years because of poor customer care. I believe this is one of the biggest difficulties we all face when ordering from someone (or even when someone orders from us). In most cases there are so many options that for a customer it doesn't hurt to switch from supplier A to supplier B.

Very well done Nazdar!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 02:32:15 PM »
another small customer here, but same treatment. I love the history option. Check the boxes and click reorder. DONE!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 02:38:14 PM »
I bet you thought I was going to be talking up M&R, but not this time. I have been working on a relationship with NazDar/Source One recently. I am far from an established customer, and quite honestly only purchase a few items from them at this point. I am certainly small potatoes to them. I try to give them feedback when they ask for it, if I have anything constructive to offer, or a comment on my experience. On two separate occasions I have mentioned something that would make my ordering experience easier. It was nothing they weren't doing right, but small changes to help me. More of a customization for me. Both times, on the same day I answered their survey, I got responses noting my concerns and assuring me they would address them. And both time they did. My subsequent orders were easier yet. Prior to my requests, ordering was simple for me, but the changes made it even easier. This is taking care of your customers. I guarantee that at this point in our relationship, I am one of their smallest customers, but they treated me like their biggest. We often bitch about things when they go wrong, so I wanted to give a thumbs up for something small that makes my life easier. Thanks to Peter and his entire team for caring about all of their customers.

Dave:  Other than two World series Wins by the Kansas City Royals, this week has felt like five Monday's in a row!  So what a pleasure it was to read your positive comments regarding your recent experiences working with Nazdar SourceOne Customer Service.  Having the opportunity to share your post with the Customer Service Team has been one of the high points of my week.  Thanks for the opportunities that you have provided to Nazdar SourceOne as a supplier of screen-printing products to your business.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 02:44:04 PM »
Sometimes we dwell on the negatives. I try to make sure that the good is heard, also.

(I must admit my highlight was going to Game 2 this week though)
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 09:22:58 PM »
Nazdar has always given us fantastic customer service. Peter especially is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart