Author Topic: End of a era...  (Read 1837 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
End of a era...
« on: October 20, 2015, 10:27:49 PM »
Well end of a era for us. About 2 hours ago I finished helping load up our first auto on a trailer for it's new owner. Feels kind of weird, I hold on to damn near everything(so lucky I have a basement). This was my first piece of "major" equipment I have sold. While it may not have been the best experience, that thing printed a lot of shirts for us.

Now I'm kinda freaking out that we will be down to 1 auto for about a month. You could say there is a smell coming from my pants if you know what I mean :P

Not much of a purpose to this post I guess, just got a weird feeling as I was backing it out of the shop... :(
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline TCred

• Verified/Junior
Re: End of a era...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 11:54:39 PM »
G'Day Alex,

Look at it this way, more space to add another big shiny new one - 2 greens should never bee seen with anything inbetween.  ;D

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 06:23:25 AM »
Well end of a era for us. About 2 hours ago I finished helping load up our first auto on a trailer for it's new owner. Feels kind of weird, I hold on to damn near everything(so lucky I have a basement). This was my first piece of "major" equipment I have sold. While it may not have been the best experience, that thing printed a lot of shirts for us.

Now I'm kinda freaking out that we will be down to 1 auto for about a month. You could say there is a smell coming from my pants if you know what I mean :P

Not much of a purpose to this post I guess, just got a weird feeling as I was backing it out of the shop... :(

Sad to say goodbye to the old, but good luck on the next chapter in your companies growth.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 07:20:36 AM »
Why do  they make the rear view mirror in your car  smaller than the windshield? .........because what is behind you is not as important as what is in front of you.
good luck on moving forward and... you helped someone else move forward toward their dream :)
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 11:59:34 AM »
Congrats Alex, from what I've gathered this was an era that you'd like to forget anyways.   ;D

Sooooo, what's the new machine gonna be?
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 01:19:17 PM »
Congrats Alex, from what I've gathered this was an era that you'd like to forget anyways.   ;D

Sooooo, what's the new machine gonna be?

It was memories, lets leave it at that I guess. Besides man, they had a SERIOUS issue with bad ink issues at the trade show I heard, we shouldn't kick them when they are down...  ;D

Hate to talk about things before they happen because I am superstitious... BUT lets just say if all goes right first week of Nov. we will have something Blue and something Green in here...  :o
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline IntegriTees

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 10:13:27 PM »
Going through the same thing. Got my first auto in 2004 after printing on a manual for 18 months. The sporty has been good to me but it's time to move to a new G3.