Author Topic: ISS Fort Worth Ratings  (Read 1337 times)

Offline rmonks

• !!!
ISS Fort Worth Ratings
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:04:47 AM »
I keep saying I am not going back , so I'm saying I'm not going back. Time for a bigger show. It seems to be geared more for the embroidery business.

Offline Donnie

• !!!
Re: ISS Fort Worth Ratings
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 09:29:50 AM »
The first time is several years I have missed it. The last few years have been just to get away not because of the show greatness.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 10:08:30 AM »
I keep saying I am not going back , so I'm saying I'm not going back. Time for a bigger show. It seems to be geared more for the embroidery business.

how was the competition? I am still trying to find out if how we did . . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline rmonks

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 11:46:23 AM »

how was the competition? I am still trying to find out if how we did . . .

pierre
There was some nice work there, but I did not pay much attention to the printer and artist info. I just kept thinking I wish I could produce that quality of work. I did notice that some of the same shirts were entered into different categories of the competition. Do you have pics of your entry.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »
blood moon and eliot ness for great lakes brewery. Both had the name right on the shirt. Blood moon was a blue vampire guy with a red moon behind him, ness is a sepiatone on natural color shirt.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!