Author Topic: My art.  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
My art.
« on: September 12, 2015, 05:36:07 PM »
It's recently been brought to my attention that people don't even know I'm an artist these days. I've been caught up in doing other things, working full time with M&R and focusing on separation work. I've not tried to market myself for creative work due to the quality I want to put out and the time it takes for email, approvals, revisions and finalizing. Some basic production type work/separations/editing seems to fit my needs and schedule more so than  "doing the creative art" these days.

There are occasions where I will step up and assist a steady customer. I know I've done some (recent stuff for a few of you) but I don't always post up everything. So just to remind you all that I am an artist. Here are some older things I've done.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Boldline

Re: My art.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 11:15:31 AM »
Great work Dan! You are super-talented! Would love to see some "behind the scenes" and even tutorials on how you made some of these.
Mat Woodworth
Bold Line Design
www.boldlinedesign.com
twitter: @boldlinedesign
facebook: www.facebook.com/boldlinedesignllc

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 12:05:00 PM »
Stick to installing for M&R that stuff just want do LOL, great work Dan....how's living in Big T country going? I think you told me your wife had family up there.

Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 04:19:33 PM »
I especially like the Steelers helmet. I live in New England, but had a thing for Raiders or Steelers fan in the '70's, they had some great battles. If the Steelers get to the SuperBowl, I cheer for them. But wow, did they suck last Thursday against NE, they even let Gronk open twice, nobody near him, what's that all about. But we cheated...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't