Author Topic: What clip art packs do you guys use?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline XG Print

What clip art packs do you guys use?
« on: September 04, 2015, 09:48:29 AM »
Do many of you use the art packs or services like aivectorart.com ?  I have used them in the past and it was helpful but wanted to see if there was anything superior that wasn't overly expensive.  I think they where $39.95/ mo and you could get up to 40 images a month.  What are most of you doing?

Thanks

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: What clip art packs do you guys use?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:16:59 AM »
we use books of artwork from a fashion forecasting company. All paid for and sitting on the shelf. About 1000 pieces of complete layout per book (we have 6 books) in psd or ai format. You can check out what it looks like here (start at the second page):
http://bmpromotional.com/designs/index.html

pierre

Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline XG Print

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 11:02:28 AM »
Where could I purchase these at?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 11:32:39 AM »
Where could I purchase these at?

aaah, the million dollar question! Unfortunately, the company went bankrupt few years back. I scoured the web for what was left and purchased the last three books. None have been available for the last 12-18 months. sorry . . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!