Author Topic: that will be $1 please  (Read 2952 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
that will be $1 please
« on: May 16, 2015, 08:17:06 PM »
the last few days I have been setting out in front of my shop blank and over run printed tee shirts for $1.00 any size just a buck ea.
Today just as I brought the last tote box in and was heading for the door home at @ 3:30 two 19ish girls pulled up.

Both of them were wearing fashion tissue weight tees with a neck line that plunged to their knee caps. The girl with the smaller boobies was holding a $300+ smart phone all blinged out and in the same hand a single dollar bill just under the phone.
I say how can I help you, she says today is my birthday do you have any small tee shirts. I go back in the shop get the small tote bucket and place it on the sidewalk at her feet.

She looks into the bucket but doesn't touch anything or see anything that suits her ::). Like a fool I pull a shirt from the bottom of the pile I think she might like and she goes for it. She doesn't take the shirt but holds out the dollar bill she peeled from the back of that smart phone she was holding and says and I quote " this is what I want printed on the front...I cut her off before she could tell me what she wanted printed on the back and say that will be an extra $75 (under my breath I am screaming WTF are you thinking ) She says why $75.00 , I say because it will take me 3 1/2 hours to print this  surplus $1.00 shirt at 3:30 on a Saturday afternoon.
She says forget it keep the shirt and she and her friend strut of in a huff.
I think I pi$$ed her off ...maybe I should look into a Dale Carnegie program.
mooseman
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:19:20 PM by mooseman »
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: that will be $1 please
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 08:21:00 PM »
No.

You just saved yourself some grief.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 09:45:24 PM »
Now, perhaps she's more shrewd than you ever imagined, and her sales partner will pay you a visit on Monday extolling the virtues of a DTG machine.  8)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 08:05:09 AM »
Hey Frog,
I sure hope you are right ...if you are America has a future, the other possibility is not so bright...pun intended ;)
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 07:01:45 PM »
The girl with the smaller boobies

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 07:05:10 PM »
welp...

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 09:01:11 PM »
The girl with the smaller boobies

Both of them were wearing fashion tissue weight tees with a neck line that plunged to their knee caps. The girl with the smaller boobies . . .

That's were I stopped reading . . .
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 10:03:13 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen.

:D
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 06:54:14 AM »

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 08:11:54 AM »
OK..OK you asked for it so here it is...the picture, by the time I grabbed the camera she was walking away  :P
mooseman
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:25:58 AM by mooseman »

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 08:52:24 AM »
This is not the plunging neckline I was expecting. Phooey.    ;D
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!