Author Topic: Greaves ON Garments Workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics SAVE THE DATE October 9-10  (Read 1505 times)

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
Talked with Richard yesterday and we are a go for Greaves ON Garments Workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics Part Deux October 9-10, 2015 in Decatur Indiana.

Part Deux because Richard will cover some of the same great content but add all the stuff we ran out of time for.  For those of you who where there he promises it will be all day 2 Richard ;D

If you did not make the first event start planning now, check out the workshop reviews that are attached if unsure what we are going to be talking about.

More details soon.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline RichardGreaves

• Verified/Junior
  • How are you measuring?
Only 2 weeks to go until Greaves on Garments Insights 2 - Still space available.
Screen printing since 1979 - SGIA Academy Member
ex Stretch Devices General Manager ex Lawson Supply Director
ex Screen Printing columnist 1985-1995  ex Printwear Technical Editor 1995-1999
retired Ulano Technical Product Manager
Wyandotte, MI  646-807-8580 rgreaves@gmail.com

Offline GKitson

What happens at a Workshop At Mind's Eye Graphics In Decatur IN?

We partner with leading industry sources of information to provide an intimate look at not only what the equipment or process is but how to integrate the technology into your production loop with Best Practices that include our other Technical Training Partners. 

For instance at a Greaves on Garments event you will not only be exposed to the science behind the screen but also the Best Practices to get that screen to the press and back again as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.

When the focus is on another process such as embroidery or digital printing you will also be exposed to all aspects of MEG Industry Best Practices that will challenge the very way in which you open a box of garments, change a screen or a roll of toilet paper and the realities of decorating apparel in today's marketplace.

The outstanding ROI benefit is being exposed to these mind opening ideas in the presence of other successful shop owners to allow you to contrast and compare how to get the product out the door with the most PROFIT possible.  And don't forget the food, we eat very well at a MEG Workshop.

Looking forward to seeing friends old and new at Greaves On Garments Part 2 Workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics Inc on October 9-10 in Decatur IN.

Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

Due to family scheduling circumstances beyond my control and less than enthusiastic registration I am forced to POSTPONE the  Greaves On Garments Workshop at Mind's Eye Graphics currently scheduled for Oct 9 & 10 in Decatur IN.

We will be contacting each registrant individually and processing refunds today.  Richard and I are reviewing schedule for the best date to re-schedule with the least amount of industry conflicts.

Please send your suggestions for best time of year or specific dates to workshop@mindseyeg.com.

Thanks for your support of the Workshop at Mind's Eye Series of events,

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline StinkyDaddy

I had wanted to do this one but couldn't make the date. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for putting these together.

Offline GKitson

I had wanted to do this one but couldn't make the date. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for putting these together.

Thanks for the kind words, give us an idea of when would best for your schedule.

Thanks,

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Greg, I hope the rescheduled date will fit into my schedule. I'd love to come back for another visit. See you in Atlanta
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA