Author Topic: Need reccomendation for cheap, quick art clean up  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Croft

Re: Need reccomendation for cheap, quick art clean up
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 09:01:53 AM »
this is the person i have used off Fiverr a few times , they do really good work

https://www.fiverr.com/r2vector

Offline Ripcord

Re: Need reccomendation for cheap, quick art clean up
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 10:57:21 AM »
Again tho, this happens often so I work probably a 3rd more than other separators for the same $ or less
I do the same thing for my vector conversion, which is a service I offer to other printers. I usually price it pretty low because I have to keep in mind that there are numerous artists overseas that are happy to work for much less money than many Americans. Also I almost always spend way more time on a design than I should, because I can't seem to declare something finished if I know I can improve upon it. I can't pass on the extra time to my customers because they didn't ask me to do it. Mostly they just want the graphic to look like the jpeg and be in a vector format.

So I wouldn't be able to do vectorization full time...I just look at it as a way to do something I enjoy and would be doing for fun anyway while making a few bucks for beer money.
Raster to vector conversion