Author Topic: Who will re-mesh aluminum screens  (Read 7767 times)

Offline jerryicf

Who will re-mesh aluminum screens
« on: February 12, 2015, 03:18:42 PM »
Looking for a company that will install new mesh on my aluminum screens, anyone have a good source.   thanks so much for your help..
Andrews, NC

Offline Doug B

• !!!
Re: Who will re-mesh aluminum screens
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 03:21:05 PM »
  Just about anyone who sells them will re-stretch. Check with where you got them.
Tubelite in Atlanta comes to mind.

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 03:21:23 PM »
We do re-meshing... Not to far from you either. 8)

http://www.spotcolorsupply.com/frame-re-meshing/
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 03:28:10 PM »
HI Jerry, How are you doing?  How is the M&R doing?  I of course remesh.  Give me a call.
404-895-1796
Sonny
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 04:22:07 PM »
Out of 6 of the major players we've used in the past for screens, Spot Color supply has done the best job for us and their screens "DO" hold really good tension!!! I would even suggest having them do the permanent block out if you use them, it's pretty awesome and holds up like steel. They also do re-stretches with S mesh. Got a load from them recentl and they are awesome, with a higher quality actual Frame than any we've gotten in the past 8 years, "if you are looking" to add some frames too. Not to mention, they turn the work around faster than anyone we've had stuff through to date. Great guys over there for sure!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline jonbravado

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 04:51:51 PM »
Yeah, we've been pleased with the statics and restretches from the Spot Color Boys.
Meridian Printing & Promotions
www.mbspromo.com

Screen Printing, Embroidery, Promo Items, and Merchandising Programs

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 04:57:54 PM »
Out of 6 of the major players we've used in the past for screens, Spot Color supply has done the best job for us and their screens "DO" hold really good tension!!! I would even suggest having them do the permanent block out if you use them, it's pretty awesome and holds up like steel. They also do re-stretches with S mesh. Got a load from them recentl and they are awesome, with a higher quality actual Frame than any we've gotten in the past 8 years, "if you are looking" to add some frames too. Not to mention, they turn the work around faster than anyone we've had stuff through to date. Great guys over there for sure!

ditto, just sent them 10 more today.  their S mesh restretch is AWESOME!  Not a fan of the blockout though, you get a bath from the pressure washer when you clean those.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 05:01:32 PM »

ditto, just sent them 10 more today.  their S mesh restretch is AWESOME!  Not a fan of the blockout though, you get a bath from the pressure washer when you clean those.

hahahah, my screen guy hates that too, but he found a trick, stand a little off to the side and angle your gun in there and not blow back. First time was funny though!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 07:00:32 PM »
We get our statics remeshed directly by Murakami, they come and pick them up on a wednesday and drop them all off again the next wednesday. Such a beautiful job they do, all mesh around 28N.
That`s here in Japan of course.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 09:43:47 AM »
We get our statics remeshed directly by Murakami, they come and pick them up on a wednesday and drop them all off again the next wednesday. Such a beautiful job they do, all mesh around 28N.
That`s here in Japan of course.

I wonder what they'd charge to come to Massachusetts, LOL?

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 10:25:13 AM »
With shipping usually being the deal breaker for me, a local pick up and delivery service with a manageable route could be great (even with the popularity of rollers)

On this note, shipping can vary greatly depending on carrier, and size of packages. I don't know how the new dimensional weight charges have kicked in with Fed ex and UPS, but up to last year, the difference between shipping 12 rather than two packs of 6 was shockingly higher. Even surprised some dealers/stretchers!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline scott316

• !!!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 11:18:59 AM »
We now offer a fixed shipping rates for  re-stretches returns.

20x24 $1.50 per screen
23x31 $2.00 per screen
25x36 $3.00 per screen

Check out our new site http://www.spotcolorsupply.com/frame-re-meshing/
Scott Thompson
404-583-4903

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 12:29:15 PM »
Scott, I know y'all offer the S mesh stretching with permanent blockout now, but you only have a few mesh counts available.  They are the common counts and that is great, but I was wondering if you would be willing or able to do a custom mesh count.  Specifically, I have been wanting to try out a 100S for a few tests.  I know Alan loves his 120S on his rollers, but I wanted to test a bit more of an extreme between the 135S static and a lower/more open S mesh like the 100S.  Thoughts?

Offline scott316

• !!!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 02:24:22 PM »
Scott, I know y'all offer the S mesh stretching with permanent blockout now, but you only have a few mesh counts available.  They are the common counts and that is great, but I was wondering if you would be willing or able to do a custom mesh count.  Specifically, I have been wanting to try out a 100S for a few tests.  I know Alan loves his 120S on his rollers, but I wanted to test a bit more of an extreme between the 135S static and a lower/more open S mesh like the 100S.  Thoughts?

I have no problem helping you guys test other S-mesh counts. We can order some of the other S-mesh counts in for you. If you want to email or call in an order I can cut a PO for the other mesh counts!!!

SAles@spotcolorsupply.com
Scott Thompson
404-583-4903

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 04:54:38 PM »
If you order 100S I will gladly take two screens (23x31) asap.  I can mail you the frames early next week.  Not sure if anyone else would be interested, but I would imagine some others might be.