Author Topic: new gear in the house  (Read 2497 times)

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: new gear in the house
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 03:36:40 PM »
Thanks... it's been a great year for us... each month has been record setting and has far exceeded expectations... but I will say that it's been a lot of hard work that has gotten us to this point.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 03:54:28 PM »
Awesome day.  I could not wait a week for the tech, I'd go insane.  You can at least get the dryer done, for the most part.  We had ours done except for the belt, electrical hook-up and gas hook-up.  It was very easy to put together, and the auto isn't that much more difficult, especially if you have some experience with similar autos.

Congrats, I've always said that getting in new equipment is the best day a screen printing shop will ever have.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 04:02:19 PM »
Looking awesome in there!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 04:05:22 PM »
I think im addicted to new equipment.  I just got new 6 head last week and I want something else new already. :D
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 07:41:02 PM »
Definitely a huge congrats from me. 
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline SteveS

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 09:52:08 PM »
My Mini-Sprint International is still in the crate too. I just received it this morning and am still waiting for the plumber to get the gas line in from the meter and the ventilation lined out through the roof. So we get to look at our shirts go through the little electric Fusion while we drool over this crated monster sitting in the corner. The Red Chili D is on order and will be here in about 30 days. We're pretty excited about it all too.

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 09:53:42 PM »
Red chili D is awesome.  We have one now and are adding a 2nd one with the new press.

Offline SteveS

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 09:53:49 PM »
Hey, since you've uncrated yours, which crate or box did you find the exhaust hood in? We wanted to look at that before we uncrated the whole thing. Is it in the cardboard box on top?

Offline SteveS

new gear in the house
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 09:56:31 PM »

Another view

Familiar?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:00:53 PM by TexasPromowear »

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 10:09:47 PM »
We have not unboxed that part yet.... but based on  everything that I've seen yet, I'm guessing you're right. .. good luck on the packing peanuts tho... fun stuff in th at box.