Author Topic: Question for Anatol Help  (Read 8230 times)

Offline Anatolhelp

Re: Question for Anatol Help
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 12:28:31 PM »
Thanks for the extensive answer.

I would now like to ask the board to give Anatolhelp (Terri if I remember correct) a little professional courtesy. He has only been with the company for a year. Let's not hold him accountable, or question him for the things that have happened prior to him joining Anatol.

I am very happy to see Anatol trying to make the effort to have a presence on this forum.

The point has definitely been made to Anatolhelp that there has been upset customers in the past, and people who question their support, etc.

Let's move on from it and give him a chance to do his job and prove himself, and keep questions to the products Anatol currently offers. Or to whatever topic he presents.

I'm not trying to defend Anatol's past, or even vouch for Anatolhelp in any way.  I just think it would be a great asset for this forum if we could a representative from as many companies as possible here to answer our questions about their products. M&R and Action are such great assets to this community.

Thanks, all I ask is that we are treated fairly and with an open mind.  BTW  It's Terry (Terri, is a girl)  I am a guy.

I agree, speaking of being fair what  is Anatol doing to fix TCT problems?

I would be happy to address any issues you have with your Anatol Press.  Which Press or equipment do you have? 
Please contact me directly and I would be happy to find a solution to the problems that concern you directly. 

Offline impressionsindustries

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 12:52:55 PM »

I would now like to ask the board to give Anatolhelp (Terri if I remember correct) a little professional courtesy. He has only been with the company for a year. Let's not hold him accountable, or question him for the things that have happened prior to him joining Anatol.

I am very happy to see Anatol trying to make the effort to have a presence on this forum.

The point has definitely been made to Anatolhelp that there has been upset customers in the past, and people who question their support, etc.

Let's move on from it and give him a chance to do his job and prove himself, and keep questions to the products Anatol currently offers. Or to whatever topic he presents.

I'm not trying to defend Anatol's past, or even vouch for Anatolhelp in any way.  I just think it would be a great asset for this forum if we could a representative from as many companies as possible here to answer our questions about their products. M&R and Action are such great assets to this community.

Thanks, all I ask is that we are treated fairly and with an open mind.  BTW  It's Terry (Terri, is a girl)  I am a guy.

I would be happy to address any issues you have with your Anatol Press.  Which Press or equipment do you have? 
Please contact me directly and I would be happy to find a solution to the problems that concern you directly.

If you were so happy to address issues with an Anatol customer, why than did TCT have to come to the boards and post, my guess is that he wasn't happy with Anatol.

If people here want to forget about Anatol problems, good for them, I bet the customers that have problems are glad that I'm asking, at least in their emails they state that!

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 12:55:45 PM »
I said I was not going to do this but I just can't sit here and continue to read what this azzhole has to say and what biz is it of your's what TCT and Anatol are working out.  I won't pm you, I'll say what I got to say here in public so that you don't have to repost it, fact is no one knows who the hell you are or what problems you've had with Anatol or there equipment.  You just came out of left field blasting like a crazy person talking much chit and getting all up in the biz of a thread that clearly people are now wishing you would just go away.  So whats your Fing deal Anatol fire you, you've got bad service from them, do you even own any Anatol equipment?, if you've never had Anatol equipment never work for them, I 'll ask again what is your purpose for bashing the company.  You started off here being a azzhole when most members start by asking for info or trying to share some info not play jack moves like your doing, now any info that you (about screenprinitng) may have which might be good will be look at sideways because you came on here being a jerk.  Guy's of this forum I'm sorry for the rant, but it just get's under my skin and impressionindustries this post was for you and about you just incase you didn't know GROW UP.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2014, 12:57:11 PM »

If you were so happy to address issues with an Anatol customer, why than did TCT have to come to the boards and post, my guess is that he wasn't happy with Anatol.

If people here want to forget about Anatol problems, good for them, I bet the customers that have problems are glad that I'm asking, at least in their emails they state that!

'not playing by the rules! You are done, I am sick and tired of your crap even after the warning. 30 day suspension and you'll get a chance to play along after that if still interested.
pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014, 12:59:34 PM »
I said I was not going to do this but I just can't sit here and continue to read what this azzhole has to say and what biz is it of your's what TCT and Anatol are working out.  I won't pm you, I'll say what I got to say here in public so that you don't have to repost it, fact is no one knows who the hell you are or what problems you've had with Anatol or there equipment.  You just came out of left field blasting like a crazy person talking much chit and getting all up in the biz of a thread that clearly people are now wishing you would just go away.  So whats your Fing deal Anatol fire you, you've got bad service from them, do you even own any Anatol equipment?, if you've never had Anatol equipment never work for them, I 'll ask again what is your purpose for bashing the company.  You started off here being a azzhole when most members start by asking for info or trying to share some info not play jack moves like your doing, now any info that you (about screenprinitng) may have which might be good will be look at sideways because you came on here being a jerk.  Guy's of this forum I'm sorry for the rant, but it just get's under my skin and impressionindustries this post was for you and about you just incase you didn't know GROW UP.

darryl

sorry Darryl, you posted while I was processing his suspension. He will not be able to answer your questions. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline aauusa

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »
so from what I am reading impressions you do not have Anatol equipment and you do not have any issues directly with them.  Are you just trying to be the champion for those who do have an issue?  If so why would Anatol talk to you,

If you truly do not have any pressing equipment issues then why are you continuing to attack Anatol even after they have offered to help but yet you do not let them know your issues,  just keep bringing someones else problems up?  the issue TCT has  with Anatol is between him and Anatol.  if he has something to say to them I sure he will.   

completely agree 3deep

thanks blue moon

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2014, 01:05:28 PM »

darryl

sorry Darryl, you posted while I was processing his suspension. He will not be able to answer your questions. . .

pierre

But Darryl made the point that must be going through most members' minds. Even our regular Anatol bashers show other interests here as well. This guy is a one trick pony. Almost as bad as the moles from our early days.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »
Andy & Pierre:  I think that you have done www.TheShirtBoard.com a great service today with the actions that you have taken.  I hope that other manufacturers and supplier take note that they can come to TSB and participate in some spirited, and at times uncomfortable dialogue with the knowledge that the Board Moderators are keeping this forum free of Trolls and other negative influences.....
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2014, 01:40:23 PM »
thank you

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 01:51:31 PM »
Maybe this is a good time for me to suggest that members fill out their profiles, even if it is a meager offering. I'd put a lot more information in mine if I was smart enough to figure it out (should that be in my profile? Computer idiot?) I don't have anything to hide form anyone, so I offer my name and contact information. I'm a real person with no hidden agendas, so no reason to hide behind a screen name. And to be totally honest, my name is not really Barth Gimble, he's just a hero of mine.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2014, 01:59:21 PM »
There was a time I carried the Anatol flag and engaged in some, for the lack of a better phrase, back patting on their behalf.  However, I have moved passed that and will only point out that no one can look a printed shirt and tell you what press it was printed on. They can, however, tell you the skill or lack of whoever printed it.  There are many great presses out there but that is only half the story. Support in and of itself much like the service at a restaurant can make or break a company regardless of the product. Anatol was rapidly heading towards the dumpster in terms of support a few years back. So much that I looked outside the company for support, ie the OTS Company out of California.  This summer my dryer went down and I reluctantly called Anatol for service. I was astonished at the difference they handled my request as compared to 2 years back.  Very prompt, professional and I might add compassionate. They left no stone unturned in the problem solving process and I was back up and going in a very reasonable time. Kudos to Anatol for making the necessary effort to improve your service department.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 02:05:03 PM »
Maybe this is a good time for me to suggest that members fill out their profiles, even if it is a meager offering. I'd put a lot more information in mine if I was smart enough to figure it out (should that be in my profile? Computer idiot?) I don't have anything to hide form anyone, so I offer my name and contact information. I'm a real person with no hidden agendas, so no reason to hide behind a screen name. And to be totally honest, my name is not really Barth Gimble, he's just a hero of mine.

I know who BG is...Dave and I share that. But Jerry Hubbard stole the show. And Tony Roletti which should be my monicker I suppose

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 02:08:52 PM »
Who gives a Flipp Dave what your name is ;D your a good person for great info, I don't think anyone here as any problem with your profile, you've proven time and time again what your all about nuf said.  Yep I would have like to know what that person's agenda was all about he/she had some kind of beef for what we will never know.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »
I was just ttrying to goad people into filling out a little info on their profiles.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2014, 03:33:44 PM »

I know who BG is...Dave and I share that. But Jerry Hubbard stole the show. And Tony Roletti which should be my monicker I suppose

Being from there, didn't Barth have a twin brother named Garth?

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't