Author Topic: Question for Anatol Help  (Read 8235 times)

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Question for Anatol Help
« on: August 06, 2014, 09:51:55 AM »
How long have you been with Anatol for?

Offline Anatolhelp

Re: Question for Anatol Help
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »
A little over a year.....I started as a Regional Sales Manager, and have since been promoted to National Sales Manager.   I have extensive experience as a Leader of Sales and Marketing Teams for Major Companies in the US.    I choose Anatol as my employer because of the superior technology it has uses in developing new and innovative equipment.  The product is easy to use, quality throughout but most important it is intuitive to the Press Operator.  It is affordable and energy efficient.   Anatol has in the last year introduced 4 new presses in the VOLT series, ranging from image sizes of 15x16 to 21x 28, going up to 18 colors.  The all New Vulcan Gas Dryers and the New and Improved Solutions Electric Dryer. The New Prodigy Tag Printer.   The New Aurora UV LED Exposure is the newest in our innovative product line. No other Manufacture can boost of such accomplishments of adding new products to their line.   There is more to come this year, but I will hold that information close to the vest till we introduce the products.  No other company in the screen printing equipment market place has done more this year to keep the screen printer's shop up to date with the on best and most inovative equipment on the market.      Other notable changes in Anatol this past year is a new and improved parts and service department.  We have spent countless hours in training and have spent large amounts of money revamping our parts department to insure we can meet our customers demands.  We strive to serve our customer needs as quickly as humanly possible.  Most problem can be fixed over the phone during the initial call.  Our goal is to save our customers down time and the expense of a Tech coming to your shop.  Our Limited TWO years parts and LABOR warranty, is one of the most comprehensive warranties in the market.  Thanks for asking the question, I hope we can earn a chance to serve your companies screen printing needs.         

Offline Parker 1

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 11:09:39 AM »
     Other notable changes in Anatol this past year is a new and improved parts and service department.  We have spent countless hours in training and have spent large amounts of money revamping our parts department to insure we can meet our customers demands.  [/quote]

I personally have noticed an improvement in service recently, but Anatol still has a long ways to go. 

Parker

Offline impressionsindustries

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 11:19:10 AM »
A little over a year.....I started as a Regional Sales Manager, and have since been promoted to National Sales Manager.   I have extensive experience as a Leader of Sales and Marketing Teams for Major Companies in the US.    I choose Anatol as my employer because of the superior technology it has uses in developing new and innovative equipment.  The product is easy to use, quality throughout but most important it is intuitive to the Press Operator.  It is affordable and energy efficient.   Anatol has in the last year introduced 4 new presses in the VOLT series, ranging from image sizes of 15x16 to 21x 28, going up to 18 colors.  The all New Vulcan Gas Dryers and the New and Improved Solutions Electric Dryer. The New Prodigy Tag Printer.   The New Aurora UV LED Exposure is the newest in our innovative product line. No other Manufacture can boost of such accomplishments of adding new products to their line.   There is more to come this year, but I will hold that information close to the vest till we introduce the products.  No other company in the screen printing equipment market place has done more this year to keep the screen printer's shop up to date with the on best and most inovative equipment on the market.      Other notable changes in Anatol this past year is a new and improved parts and service department.  We have spent countless hours in training and have spent large amounts of money revamping our parts department to insure we can meet our customers demands.  We strive to serve our customer needs as quickly as humanly possible.  Most problem can be fixed over the phone during the initial call.  Our goal is to save our customers down time and the expense of a Tech coming to your shop.  Our Limited TWO years parts and LABOR warranty, is one of the most comprehensive warranties in the market.  Thanks for asking the question, I hope we can earn a chance to serve your companies screen printing needs.       

How many service tech's does Anatol have, not counting independents?

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »

I personally have noticed an improvement in service recently, but Anatol still has a long ways to go. 

Parker

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:42:27 AM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 11:35:26 AM »
     Other notable changes in Anatol this past year is a new and improved parts and service department.  We have spent countless hours in training and have spent large amounts of money revamping our parts department to insure we can meet our customers demands. 

Parker
[/quote]

Parker you are correct, we have come a long way and with continued training and listening to our customers we are making huge strides in approving our parts and service department. If you can't or are not satisfied with the answers you get from our service department I welcome you to contact me directly.    Thanks for your noticing the improvement. 

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 11:37:42 AM »
Thanks for the extensive answer.

I would now like to ask the board to give Anatolhelp (Terri if I remember correct) a little professional courtesy. He has only been with the company for a year. Let's not hold him accountable, or question him for the things that have happened prior to him joining Anatol.

I am very happy to see Anatol trying to make the effort to have a presence on this forum.

The point has definitely been made to Anatolhelp that there has been upset customers in the past, and people who question their support, etc.

Let's move on from it and give him a chance to do his job and prove himself, and keep questions to the products Anatol currently offers. Or to whatever topic he presents.

I'm not trying to defend Anatol's past, or even vouch for Anatolhelp in any way.  I just think it would be a great asset for this forum if we could a representative from as many companies as possible here to answer our questions about their products. M&R and Action are such great assets to this community.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 11:42:21 AM »

How many service tech's does Anatol have, not counting independents?

We have 8 service reps and are looking for 2 more qualified people this month with plans to add more this year.  We have numerous dealers like May National (just to name one) that have over 28 years experience working on presses.  Please keep in mind our presses are designed for the shops to be able to do most service in their shops saving them time and money of a tech visit.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 11:51:02 AM »

I would now like to ask the board to give Anatolhelp (Terri if I remember correct) a little professional courtesy. He has only been with the company for a year. Let's not hold him accountable, or question him for the things that have happened prior to him joining Anatol.

I am very happy to see Anatol trying to make the effort to have a presence on this forum.

The point has definitely been made to Anatolhelp that there has been upset customers in the past, and people who question their support, etc.

Let's move on from it and give him a chance to do his job and prove himself, and keep questions to the products Anatol currently offers. Or to whatever topic he presents.

I'm not trying to defend Anatol's past, or even vouch for Anatolhelp in any way.  I just think it would be a great asset for this forum if we could a representative from as many companies as possible here to answer our questions about their products. M&R and Action are such great assets to this community.

Thanks, all I ask is that we are treated fairly and with an open mind.  BTW  It's Terry (Terri, is a girl)  I am a guy.   

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 11:59:26 AM »

[/quote]
 BTW  It's Terry (Terri, is a girl)  I am a guy.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that's the second time I've done that. Sorry!  ::)

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 12:05:24 PM »

Thanks, all I ask is that we are treated fairly and with an open mind.  BTW  It's Terry (Terri, is a girl)  I am a guy.

I agree, speaking of being fair what  is Anatol doing to fix TCT problems?

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 12:10:04 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kindly troll someone else's post, or start your on thread.

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 12:15:47 PM »

[/quote]

Kindly troll someone else's post, or start your on thread.
[/quote]

Now asking questions if Anatol has fixed one of their customers problems that they posted on this form is trolling?

It's ok for a guy to VENT about his problems with a company, but a follow up question to that company is wrong.Let me explain wrong to you, when a company any company take thousands of dollars from us screen printers and they don't hold their end of the agreement.

Offline starchild

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 12:25:50 PM »

Dude there are a lot of informative posts on this forum that you can enjoy and participate in without choosing the ones that obviously make you upset.. Anatol stole yuh girl?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:27:57 PM by starchild »

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
I honestly have to start questioning impressions here...limited posts, all in the same 2 or 3 topics and zero personal info...all of the posts have to do with Anatol.

And to be fair to Shanarchy, his post did state a "question."  That is singular form of questions..and he already asked a question, so we've reached the limit.

;)