Author Topic: Training  (Read 3580 times)

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Training
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 04:48:02 PM »
Well staying true to the subject line:

Operation Screen Print - Killer Black Shirts
by Dane Clement and Lon Winters

http://graphicelephants-com.myshopify.com/collections/training-dvds/products/operation-screen-print-kit-1

It's a little out of my price league.

But I was impressed that the price had dropped from 400.00

to 399.95

Quite a bargain!!

HeHe.. on graphic elephants ebay store they have the "make offer" button.
You never know.. They're  maybe trying to see at what price point people are willing to purchase..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181334550791

So, has anyone ever gotten an ebay deal making an offer that's way lower than the "Buy It Now" price?

I'm an avid garage saler. As you may know, there is often no rhyme or reason for prices.
Therefore, when an item is unmarked, and the seller asks me to make an offer, rather than taking the chance of ever paying ten times or even twice the price they would have taken, I start at a nickel. After a few nickel incremental increases, and still no acceptance, I ask for a ballpark idea rather than taking an hour to get up to the ten dollars, fifty dollars, or whatever they are apparently looking for.

When asked by others 'Looking for anything in particular?" my response is "Sure, things worth a dollar for a dime, ten dollars for a buck, and a hundred for ten"

My idea of a garage sale find is something you don't really need, at a price too good to pass up.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 07:41:39 PM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 06:24:47 PM »
Ha I think they took the best offer down. Typically if best offer is shown on eBay, the seller will take about 10% less in my experience

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 07:50:46 PM »
i purchased that e-book from Mitch and I'm still waiting for the link to download it....must be on vacation or something....his stuff is killer so I am sure it's going to be a good read.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 08:47:33 PM »
Wow I just listed an item on Ebay. I cant believe they now charge 10% of your total selling price of an item! Last I remember it was 3% ish
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:32:52 PM by Prosperi-Tees »