Author Topic: Business Group update  (Read 913 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Business Group update
« on: June 30, 2014, 08:39:52 PM »
Hey Folks,

while not much has been going on between the members, we are actively working in the background. The next meeting is in Chicago at the M&R facility July 30th and Aug 1st. We will be covering HR regulations with a presentation from Paychex HR department, there will be a tour of the manufacturing facilities and a presentation from M&R on the developments in our field.
We have also reserved a space at the SGIA convention a day before the event. Most likely topics are the CPSIA and OSHA compliance.
Just so it does not sound like we've been slacking off, the group has been officially named KPI20 which comes from an acronym for Key Performance Indicators and the number 20 representing the number of members in a group and also the number if indicators we will use to keep track of the business. KPI20.com is up and running with the notes from the meeting and more to come.
Even more exciting is the performance monitoring software being developed as we speak. 'just a pipe dream in Nashville, we have decided to make it happen and it will be ready in the next few days. Image below is of the version in development so the final look will change slightly, but the idea should be pretty obvious. By reporting weekly, fields will show the state of the business in color coded fields and graphs. A quick 30 second look will give an almost complete overview of the health of the business!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Business Group update
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:04 PM »
Hey so if I have a question(what hotel are people staying at in Chicago) should I post it here or on the KPI20 forum?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:22:32 PM »
Hey so if I have a question(what hotel are people staying at in Chicago) should I post it here or on the KPI20 forum?
not much action on KPI as of yet, but if don't use it there never will be so I'd start there.

piere

p.s. you will need your total sales for last year and a number of orders you printed (also last year) to get this going.
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 11:56:01 AM »
updated image of the reporting tool.

this thing is going to be EPIC!!!!

pierre