Author Topic: Easiest Way to Print T-shirts  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Printsome

• Verified/Junior
  • -shirt printing just got easy!
Easiest Way to Print T-shirts
« on: May 22, 2014, 12:51:21 PM »
Smartphone apps that allow you to design your own t-shirt have been knocking around for a while without making much of an impact. Most of them are clumsy and have failed to catch the imagination of the sizeable audience of t-shirt enthusiasts. Of course you want something printed properly then it is better to go to the professionals. If only you knew of some really cool online t-shirt printing guys…
So what is new about Uniqlo’s ‘design your own t-shirt’ app? Uniqlo have stated that it is different to the other design your own t-shirt apps because it is much easier to use. The app, named UT Me, allows for a lot of different styles and effects with a shake action that distorts your design making it a little edgier. Uniqlo are also one of the biggest companies to launch an app like this and therefore will have a much wider audience to engage with. Although the app and printing service is only available in Japan right now, the t-shirt brand will surely measure it’s success and consider rolling it out in other parts of the world soon.

Check out how the app really works here: http://printso.me/UniqloUTme
T-shirt printing just got easy! A fresh & vibrant apparel printing agency who are here to make things easy for you, the customer. www.printsome.com

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Easiest Way to Print T-shirts
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 07:19:21 PM »
shirt printing just got easy.... 

::)

I have a large chunk of real estate in florida that I need to sell.. interested, it's a real easy process.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 07:37:21 PM »
Smartphone apps that allow you to design your own t-shirt have been knocking around for a while without making much of an impact. Most of them are clumsy and have failed to catch the imagination of the sizeable audience of t-shirt enthusiasts. Of course you want something printed properly then it is better to go to the professionals. If only you knew of some really cool online t-shirt printing guys…
So what is new about Uniqlo’s ‘design your own t-shirt’ app? Uniqlo have stated that it is different to the other design your own t-shirt apps because it is much easier to use. The app, named UT Me, allows for a lot of different styles and effects with a shake action that distorts your design making it a little edgier. Uniqlo are also one of the biggest companies to launch an app like this and therefore will have a much wider audience to engage with. Although the app and printing service is only available in Japan right now, the t-shirt brand will surely measure it’s success and consider rolling it out in other parts of the world soon.

Check out how the app really works here: http://printso.me/UniqloUTme

If you are into an arty t-shirt design made of brush strokes, or dots for example that can be randomly applied by shaking you phone then that app is probably for you. Not saying that it can`t do a little bit more but I would not count on it that you will be able to make high end graphics with it. All printed onto shitty Uniqlo tees with an Brother DTG. That`s all there is to it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 07:41:57 PM by Rockers »

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 10:34:15 AM »
Oh yeah, I'm going to sell all my equipment and go this route...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 03:20:21 PM »
I love how the rock and roll guy is wearing a white tee. All my band customers will take white shirts because it is cheaper ;)
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 03:24:06 PM »
The whole video was mildly disturbing.
"No man is an island"

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 04:28:16 PM »
Ha ha can't blame them for trying and bouncing this off us fellers here is great feedback...

D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 08:31:44 PM »
There is just nothing I like about Uniqlo, all manufactured in China, below average quality and then all wrapped up in a nice PR campaign. To make things even worse Uniqlo have an even cheaper brand called GU which you can`t really beat for carp products.