Author Topic: Outside of new shop..moving in may/june  (Read 2161 times)

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
Re: Outside of new shop..moving in may/june
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 08:37:33 AM »
that's nice and close to work is awesome.  My shop is 3 miles from my house.   There is actually a major river that runs behind my shop and to my house.  If I had a boat I could dock behind my shop!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 09:44:04 AM »
that's nice and close to work is awesome.  My shop is 3 miles from my house.   There is actually a major river that runs behind my shop and to my house.  If I had a boat I could dock behind my shop!

Sounds like someone needs to ask Santa for a jet ski! :D
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 10:49:57 AM »
Very nice! It is also pretty cool about the tenant. That way if you grow in a few years to technically have more space. Is that office space on top or just high ceilings?

Oh, and screw you 1 mile to work guys! I got about 35:(

its office space in the grey part on top, but i do not get that..LOL..in the red part it goes to the roof..

at our current space we are soooo inefficient...we did 3600 shirt order in the first part of jan. and we spent half the time carrying boxes then we did printing because of lack of space...and also not to mention when the truck comes to deliver we had to take every damn case off and carry it inside, then i had to pallet them to ship and i had to have them on the side of the street for half the day ...just not cool

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 10:59:14 AM »
This shows the current shop...inefficient and packed...

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 11:00:11 AM »
Very nice! It is also pretty cool about the tenant. That way if you grow in a few years to technically have more space. Is that office space on top or just high ceilings?

Oh, and screw you 1 mile to work guys! I got about 35:(

its office space in the grey part on top, but i do not get that..LOL..in the red part it goes to the roof..

at our current space we are soooo inefficient...we did 3600 shirt order in the first part of jan. and we spent half the time carrying boxes then we did printing because of lack of space...and also not to mention when the truck comes to deliver we had to take every damn case off and carry it inside, then i had to pallet them to ship and i had to have them on the side of the street for half the day ...just not cool

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I totally mis read the post! In my head(tumbleweed blows across empty road) you bought the building, then when I re read from the beginning it makes more sense now. So disregard my blurb about the tenant and extra space! Still exciting! Are the garage doors at street level or raised up for a truck? Ours are at street level and it is not always easy but we have made a few workarounds, F.Y.I. a pickup truck bead with 3 empty pallets stacked on top of each other is the same height as a semi trailer for unloading! ;D
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com