Author Topic: MAGIC - Las Vegas / Anyone Going?  (Read 3192 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: MAGIC - Las Vegas / Anyone Going?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 02:41:44 PM »
Ok I am all signed up. I will drive out Tuesday hit the end of the show and then be there all day Wednesday.

What should I make sure not to miss?

ME!!!!

all kidding aside, I land around 3:30 on Tue. Can you pick me up at the airport? You did say catch the end of the show, so I figured I'd ask . . .

pierre

I don't pick up strangers from the airport. Let me figure it all out and I will see if i can make the timing right. If I get there around that time I sure will. If I get there sooner then I will be so deep in the show I will not want to come out. I will send a limo for you if you would like.

Only if you can get the AVN entertainers in it!

J/k, not my cup of tea. . . I can give you a call when I land. If you are available, fine; otherwise, I'll grab a cab.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 04:14:53 PM »
Pierre,

That sounds good I am not 100 percent sure yet on my plans. I am going to the show but not exactly sure on times. I will let you know as soon as I figure it out.

Offline ravensands

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 09:10:27 AM »
We are Eightysixxxed Sports located in Las Vegas. We'll be there, this is the first time for us as a screen printing co. We are new in the business about a months. with a new location and business cards in hand. We are looking for a Mentor to serve as a guide thru this problem times. Anyone?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 12:45:51 PM »
We are Eightysixxxed Sports located in Las Vegas. We'll be there, this is the first time for us as a screen printing co. We are new in the business about a months. with a new location and business cards in hand. We are looking for a Mentor to serve as a guide thru this problem times. Anyone?

I would say post this in the introduction section! Depending on what you do, not everybody would be a good fit. There are plenty of helpful ppl here, so I am sure you can get a ton of good advice!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!