Author Topic: For Sale - 8ft Vastex EconoRed IR dryer $800 - Negotiable SOLD  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

For Sale - 8ft Vastex EconoRed IR dryer $800 - Negotiable SOLD
« on: January 01, 2014, 11:37:21 AM »
Sold Thank You

(I also posted this on Craigslist) I am upgrading to a new conveyor dryer for my small screen printing biz so I am selling my current dryer and its perfect for a small to mid size shop. I run a manual 8/8 press and it works perfect for me. It is a Vastex EconoRed infrared dryer. It is an 8ft dryer. Within the last year (May 2013) I have replaced the belt speed knob with a brand new one (it needed replacing) and the belt can now move at a snails pace no problem. I also, recently (Dec 2013), replaced 90% the insulation in the dryer....the existing insulation was old and brittle...it has now been replaced with new ultra hi temp industrial insulation. Also I put casters on it so it can roll wherever you want it.

(In the images you will see a wooden box underneath the dryer...this is my drying cabinet for my screens and i had no room to put it anywhere so i slid it under the dryer so pay no mind to it...same goes for my heat press..that is under the dryer also...again..no extra space to store it so it went under the dryer...laying on the floor next to the dryer you will see the exhaust pipe I am throwing in with the deal)

Along with the dryer I will throw in the wall socket required (20amp 250 Volt); a flexible exhaust pipe; about 20 ft of electrical wire and some additional new insulation (left over from the new insulation I installed in the dryer).

FYI: The dryer was being fed by a 30amp double pole breaker.

If you are interested in shipping you can estimate about $350 to $450 added to the price because that's about what it cost me to get my new 8ft dryer shipped to me thru Saia shipping company. If you are local (within 20 miles) and would like me to deliver it to you for free I can do that for you..anything beyond (I'd go 50 miles max) then I will have to charge you something for my time and delivery.....I have a 10ft enclosed trailer to transport it so it would be protected from the elements.

$800 - Negotiable

Located in Kenner, Louisiana

call Mark at (504) 701-3218 or email me at mark@hurricaneprinting.com

SOLD thank you
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 03:58:40 PM by Frog »
Mark