Author Topic: New Kid on the Block  (Read 3519 times)

Offline cattees

• Verified/Junior
New Kid on the Block
« on: July 31, 2011, 01:28:10 PM »
Guess I'm the new kid on the block, but I'm excited to be here....  I was using the one of the other boards (who shall remain nameless), but it wasn't very active anymore.  I heard Andy and some of the other members are here, so I thought I'd pop in and try it out.  Since this is my first post, hopefully it takes.  The board seems to be very user-friendly, so that's great...Hope to talk to you soon! 

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: New Kid on the Block
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 01:44:41 PM »
Welcome, and don't worry about the other boards, they worry enough for the all of us.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
Well, I'm sure happy to see you here, and I think that you'll find that that sentiment runs across the board (so to speak).

Jump in, get yourself up to junior member status with ten posts and gain access to a few more sections like blanks locating,  pricing and member to member services.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 01:55:13 PM »
Guess I'm the new kid on the block, but I'm excited to be here....  I was using the one of the other boards (who shall remain nameless), but it wasn't very active anymore.  I heard Andy and some of the other members are here, so I thought I'd pop in and try it out.  Since this is my first post, hopefully it takes.  The board seems to be very user-friendly, so that's great...Hope to talk to you soon!
g
Good site with lots of member imput without the carnage. Welcome!
Rich Hoffman

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 05:53:52 PM »
Not to mention the participation of some veterans whose collective presence isn't available on any other forum. There's much to absorb here from those of us who are new and relatively new to this endeavor of slapping ink on a shirt.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
I almost deleted my TSB bookmark when I initially misread the title of this post as "New Kids on the Block". I was thinking "Oh, brother, there goes the neighborhood"  :)

Welcome cattees!
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline Northland

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 09:17:51 PM »
This forum is civics 101... treat others with respect and you will be treated similarly. Tell the truth and no one will lie to you.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »
Welcome, and don't worry about the other boards, they worry enough for the all of us.

Welcome. 

The other boards don't worry for us, lol, they worry about us. 

This is the place to be.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline cattees

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 09:37:22 AM »
Wow, what a nice welcoming committee!  I appreciate the warm welcome, advice and funny comments....I can certainly play by the rules.  Thanks...

Offline BeerCityInc

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 12:51:08 AM »
Welcome to the finest forum in all of oz

Offline SkylinePrints

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 08:38:14 AM »
Welcome to the fun!
Have a great day! :)
 Nathan Harrison Skyline Prints Embroidery & Screen Printing 4982 Bill Gardner Pkwy  Locust Grove, GA 30248  (770) 914-1558  www.SkylinePrints.com  Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/skylineprints or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/skylineprints

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 07:02:16 PM »
Welcome. Have Fun!

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 07:26:38 PM »
welcome im sure you will love it here.
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 08:56:22 PM »
RUN!!! run run RUN  as fast as you CAN!!! These .shhhh,,, people are crazy, nuts I tell you. Shhhhhh your breathing to loud, they will hear you and come for you and your little dog... Shhh wait! did you smell that? CRAP they are here already! You need to run faster, they are going to ruin your whole outlook on.....wait,wait a f'in minute... Sh!t I'm sorry wrong board, this board is GREAT !! I love this place, and the people are great too...hahaha!...frogs eat spiders by the way!!! Anybody seen that killer shark guy? Just playin...:) I think I'm going nuts...

Offline cattees

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 12:31:52 PM »
That was hysterical...that's what I like about this board..you guys are absolutely hilarious!!